Depth Chart (According to Drew)

Wilbur for Palardy
Auggie for Ike Brown
Bradley for Heyward
Carter for Bauman

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/

Bradley for Shivers would be better.

8) While this is not the official depth chart as of yet, I do agree with you regarding Bradley for Shivers !!
 Why would they replace Heyward at this point , he appears to be doing a very admirable job out there.

Unless the coaches see something that we don't !!     <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Jykine Bradley, with years of experience is the safe choice.

Heywards competence in decision-making has to be far behind Jykine Bradleys regardless of their relative physical skills

Rookies are just at the starting point of a steep learning curve
and make incorrect decisions often at the most inopportune times.

Rookies are more prone to making mistakes.

You knew that anyways, didn`t you Tipper?

What mistakes has he made?

Im with you I would have pulled Shivers instead of Heyward.

Here's the club's chart:

http://www.ticats.ca/depthchart/game/depthid/541

Ike Brown and DeWit have both been removed from the 46 and are listed as injured. We can expect two of the 4 Reserves this week to DL Reid and LB Hood and the other two will be one of 3 NIPs -- OL Ramsay/FB Fournier/WR Bauman, and one of 2 IMPs -- LB James/DB Heyward.

I’m really disappointed at seeing Hayward removed from the line-up.

The problem is that both Heyward and Bradley are corners and not HBs. . . I am personally not in favour of trying to force square pegs into round holes; the skill sets required at the 2 positions are different.

That said, given Shivers' performance so far this season, it still might make some sense to move either Bradley or Heyward inside. . .

There different but close enough that you can switch them up when you have someone playing as bad as Shivers is.

As Popeye was want to say: "Shiver me Timbers" - that is how I think Shivers has played this season. Just a step too slow to cover his receivers...

I have to agree with most people on here, Heyward has proven himself in a short time, while Shivers has not and has been given long enough! Shivers has has 1 good game in 5 attempts!

8) So Bradley with his years of experience, along with his sloppy and missed tackles, is a safer choice than that hard hitting,
 crunching, wrap up tackling rookie, Mr. Heyward ???

You don't really believe that now, do you Ron ???
http://www.ticats.ca/depthchart/game/depthid/541

Depth chart is up for the peg Game

Brown is off the Active roster is Barrenechea the backup to Floyd

Transactions :

ROSTER 01-Aug-10
HAM ADD FROM RESERVE NIP Raymond WLADICHUK (DB) Simon Fraser
HAM EXT ON RESERVE NIP Mark DEWIT (OL) Calgary
HAM EXT ON RESERVE NIP Samuel FOURNIER (FB) Laval
HAM EXT ON RESERVE NIP Jermaine REID (DL) Akron
HAM TFR TO RESERVE NIP Brian RAMSAY (OT) New Mexico
WPG ADD FROM RESERVE IMP Courtney SMITH (LB) Texas State
WPG EXT ON RESERVE IMP Yvenson BERNARD (RB) Oregon State
WPG EXT ON RESERVE IMP Chris DAVIS (WR) Wake Forest
WPG EXT ON RESERVE NIP Christopher GREAVES (OL) Western Ontario
WPG TFR TO RESERVE IMP Donald BROWN (DB) Wingate University
WPG ADD IMP Bernard HICKS (LB) California
WPG DEL IMP Ike CHARLTON (LB) Virginia Tech

ROSTER
ADD – player is added to the roster
ADD FROM – player is added to roster from another active category (injured, reserve, disabled etc.)
DEL – player is deleted and his contract is terminated
TFR – player is transferred to another roster category
EXT – player is extended on his current roster status

PRACTICE ROSTER
ADD – played is added to the PR
REM SGD – player is “removed signed? from the PR and is added to the 46-man roster
REM UNS – player is “removed unsigned? from the PR and becomes a free age

doing crack much?
there is no way Heyward is a harder hitter than Bradley.

Hard hitter? No, Bradley hits like a truck. Surer tackler? Absolutely! Bradley goes for too many big hits, whereas Heyward seems to wrap them up better.

Yep. When Bradley actually makes contact, it's usually a big hit. Because he goes for the big hit, he misses many simple tackles. Frustrates the hell out of me. Not that he isn't a good player, just needs to focus on making the tackle and not having his name in lights.

Tipper isn't smoking crack (that I know of lol). He is absolutely right about the missed tackles.

Does he miss some ya for sure he does, but most corners do, his are just more noticeable because when he misses he is going for that huge hit so it takes him out of the play. I also dont think you can judge Hayward on his skills off of 2 games, don't get me wrong tho I like the guy. But Bradley have the experience, skills, hitting ability and the speed over Hayward.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I like Jykine Bradley, I'm a big fan of his. I think the team needs to find a way to get him AND Heyward on the field at the same time.

Me too. Here's an idea: sit Shivers and play Heyward and Bradley.

I must say, im surprised that Heyward is coming out. He's way better than Jykine.

At least put Heyward at DB. That's where he played in the pre-season.