Depth Chart 2024

Some vets moving on : Ticats Transactions May 12 - Hamilton Tiger-Cats

2 Likes

They must have some good receivers in camp to justify cutting Terry Godwin this early.

Mo Diallo gone too. Big body, but didn’t pressure the QB, and took some hothead penalties last year.

Frustrating to see Figueroa, Ternowski and Cross on the injured lists. I thought we were done keeping perpetually injured players around?

1 Like

I’m honestly not entirely sure why Ternowski is even still here . We are three deep at the Canadian receiver position as it stands without him and Ternowski is basically been a fulltime member of the tub squad who has spent more time in rehab then on the field since he got here .

So this is what I have so far. Let me know what I am missing please

2 Likes

What’s the deal with Allie Green IV? When they signed him they listed him as a defensive back along with all his defensive stats from college. Now, on the roster page they list him as a wide receiver and give him a receiver’s #73 for training camp. Is he a DB or a WR?

1 Like

Just went to the website looks like they have moved him to WR

1 Like

Good eye, mightypope2, noticing “Allie Green IV - WR.” I think it’s a pretty safe bet that’s a staffer mistake, while hurrying to get the roster put together. Green’s a CB and, at 6’ 2", too short to be a TiCat receiver :wink:.
As for the “73,” there are a couple of other DBs, also wearing numbers in the 70s.

4 Likes

Could it be a mistake by the website gatekeeper?

No indication of any history of being an offensive player or a 2-way player.

He’s listed as a DB on the training camp roster hand out I was handed this morning

4 Likes

So likely a intern made a mistake on the website

3 Likes