Delone Carter released

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 2m2 minutes ago
The #Ticats have released international RB Delone Carter.

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 2m2 minutes ago
#Ticats have released RB Delone Carter. I’ll be honest: I’m not sure why.

I guess Madu is ready

Ahmad Bradshaw just went down with a broken ankle...and Carter has history with the Colts. I wonder if an NFL opportunity came calling.

Probably means Madu is ready this week, and Gable possibly the next (if necessary). My guess, anyway.

Could CJ Gable be ready ? :rockin:

Good posts, could be Madu or Gable soon??

I heard he was cut because he called THF the "Doughnut Box" too much.

Maybe Carter was caught for espionage, Maybe he was relaying important information to MTL,
Like the location of the visitors dressing room and how to get from the visitors dressing room to the field!

http://natocouncil.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/espionage1.jpg

One of them is certainly ready, and has been for a few days now. They shifted Carter to the PR back on Friday. If my memory is right, Carter ran the ball 10 times for 56 yds in the one game he started. He also had a screen tossed his way in each of the two games he played and dropped both! He was brought in a week before Grigsby asked for his release in WPG and 2 weeks before Nic's first practice at THF. It just took a little while for Grigsby to get up to speed here and get a hold on that #3 RB spot on the TiCat roster.

Great post Ottawacat and makes sense,
But I still like the Donut Box or espionage theories! :cowboy:

Here is the truth

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 6m6 minutes ago
Word is RB @DeloneCarter decided not to return to #Ticats after bye week. Combination of personal & football reasons. #CFL

Does THF have a “grassy knoll”? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Carter got a blast from Austin and was in his face after he dropped a swing pass. Dont think he played at all after that.

haha I saw the D and Carter and my mind went to Duron got released. :oops:

Yep me too was about to say i guess that will shut him up lol

According to Drew http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2014/ ... stuff.html Delone Carter asked.for his release, aparently because of personal reasons during the bye week while he was at home in the States.

That's OK, we have the one-two combo of Madu and Grigsby to throw at the Als...

Did some looking back to try and determine CJ's status. After missing games 7 through 10 with an ankle injury, he returned and was injured (right shoulder) on the first play from scrimmage in Game 11. He was on the 6-Game Injured list for Game 12, which means he'd have been through the 6 games after Game 17. The fact that he was still listed as being on the 6-Game List for Game 18, would indicate that we won't be seeing him this week or in the Grey Cup. If there was a chance of him playing again this year he'd have been moved to the 1-Game Injured List after Game 17.

Word on the street is Delone has a baby on the way

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost 27m27 minutes ago
For those wondering about his decision to leave #Ticats, here’s why RT @DeloneCarter: … Beyond Blesses thank you God!