Deflated

Not really that was (bolded) not really praising was it.
Again deflated if your going to honor a bet follow through.

All crapola aside( and I hate The Riders) keep winning on 2nd/3rd/4th/ string players for as long as they did with a new coach! really shut the hell up! as far as I'm concerned they may not win the cup again but truely show quitters never win! Good 4 you Riders! I'm man enough to respect what you have done this season!

Really this post has nothing to do with the Bet? Not sure if your for real.
I respect the riders for what they have accomplished and Miller is a great coach to be able to do what he has done so far. That is not what this thread is about.

It appears stupidity does not take a day off.

RW2005, My accolade's have begun 3 days early,AND, i work on a 5 day work week....so, here's day 4 0f praise...YES, i agree Hank has potential of being the best CFL QB of all time,if that's his goal he just speed up the process, and having a 4-3 record pretty much says the rest.....are ya happy now.......

Deflated you have paid your debt you know longer need to finish your bet.

not 100% clear on the topic here but if the Riders win this season I'll give them the respect they deserve! unlike last season it fell into there lap! heres were the angry Rider fans start attacking me like grasshoppers on a bumper crop in Sask! Truth be told I spent much time in Sask and never cheered not 1 Rider! I'm A BC LION right outta the womb! doesn't mean you guys don't deserve respect! so far your class act and I like your coach! Miller is o.k in my books! may the best team win and good luck for your team Green!

You just find any subject matter to post in. If you found the need to read it was a bet between deflated and myself. After he reluctantly tried to honor the bet I let him off it. I will however keep it on record that some should not bet if they can not honor it. He tried granted and I am satisfied that he tried. End of subject.

I know but I take every opportunity to grab my soapbox and stand on it and sometimes rant! as far as the bet goes, I don’t want someone who doesn’t like my team wearing our colors, they just don’t deserve it! if your a true fan wear your colors win or lose!