defensive changes for the Calgary game

Some real positive changes to the defence for the Calgary game.

I see Bobby Brooks, Armour and Cox are starting at linebacker. Along with Bradley and Justin at the corners, Tay Cody moves to inside half. With Goss at the other half, our secondary should be much stronger. Also Andrew Collier is starting at DE. Last game he just got into town.....should be better this week. This guy can play. All we need is a hard hitting free safety, who can cover sideline to sideline and put the fear of death in oppossing receivers, and we'll be alright. :cowboy:

im excited that Bradley is starting he is guanna be amazing.

I expect us to be much more aggressive on D this game. I think the Cats are going to stuff the run, hoping that will force Burris (who has had a rocky start to the season) to pass.

It’s about time Marshall realized that Brooks and Bradley need to start. Must say I’m a little disappointed that Gordon isn’t getting the start at safety, though.

I cant wait for Brooks to play too. Lets see if hes as good as some of you seem to think. We may find he is just a lot of hype.........

I too am disappointed that Gordon isnt getting a chance to start. Wayne Shaw has not been impressive, they should at least give Gordon an oppurtunity to show what he can do out there. He has been impressive on specials so far so lets see what he can do at safety

I too am disappointed that Gordon isnt getting a chance to start. Wayne Shaw has not been impressive, they should at least give Gordon an oppurtunity to show what he can do out there. He has been impressive on specials so far so lets see what he can do at safety

those are solid changed, cody inside is dealy, bradley on corner, very smart, hes a ball hawk! brooks inthe middle, man this is a huge step for our d, this is how it shoulda bin from scratch.

Kavis Reed had to do something to drastically shake things up. The noose is tightening around his neck and the sand is quickly running out of the hour glass. I like every move except Shaw still starting at safety.

The only noose on Kavis' neck, mightyP, is a virtual noose,

and even if some fans cyber-hang him with it after tonight's game

he will still be alive and kicking for many more.

Perhaps it would help if we stopped taking dumb penalties that extend drives.

I'd really like to know though why tackling STILL seems to be a problem. You'd think pro ball players would have that down pat by now.

I like the changes and think that with the improvements made Shaw will be able to play better at safety.