defence

what do you think of our d. im just wondering because they have given up a ton of points the last rew games but i still think they are quite good. there out there for most of the game so.

They definitely play too long most games which hurts the team a lot. I think having Shaw back this week helped them out since he is the leader of the defence. The 14-6 score after 3 proved that the defence came to play for the most part, but missed tackles are still a big problem. The talent is definitely there, they just have to use it more consistently.

I think the D is definatly improving.. I saw some solid work on labour day, definatly. but the argos are all bend and no break, so when it comes down to it..

Mostly I think the D is just in there way too much, since they're going in after every turnover.. which seems to be a LOT of the time.

If Kavis Reed is a disciple of Rich Stubler, why do our dbs play so far off the receivers while Stubler’s are glued to our receivers? Obviously our D is not as good as the Argos. Personnel, schemes and coaching must improve for next season. The entire staff, no exceptions must go.
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

If Kavis Reed is a disciple of Rich Stubler, why do our dbs play so far off the receivers while Stubler's are glued to our receivers? Obviously our D is not as good as the Argos. Personnel, schemes and coaching must improve for next season. The entire staff, no exceptions must go.
Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

Pretty much sums up how I felt the other night also…

I think it’s pretty deflating to the defense if the offense just can’t score…it’s hard to stay “pumped”. Now on the other hand, if we were scoring with a bit of regularity, you’d see the defense gain even more energy.

I like the applause the fans were giving to the “D” the other night…that was nice to hear.

I don't think most People know what Kavis has been though..
Coaching Pro Football is not easy Profesion

You get a game plan Ready for Who you play next
Watch Film Get Ready Practice it
... WOOPS Someone Gose down.
now Kavis has to Find Someone to fill in for that injury
Keepping in Mind That you have have a few Canadians in there.

He got a tough Job..

The Game is on now
your on Side Lines
Someone makes the Same Mistake they did in Practice.. It Cost us 6.. Cause they get no rest.

People Blame Kavis.. I don't
Our Defence has been fair this year..
but when our Offence is So bad.. it can't make one TD..

How can anyone Blame our D for making Errors.. They are humans.. They Make Mistakes when Tried..

Peterson may not play. The Argos should feat on our D, We have given TO a great gift this year when they were playing poor football. I think our only chance is go there and huge and joke with the Boatmen and hope catch them off garde like we did for part of the last game only we can try kissing this time.