After several sessions with my shrink dealing with the disastrous performance of my Riders on of all days , Thanksgiving, I am well enough to eat turkey and the stuffing too!!!!!!!!!!!
- I have learned in my sessions that because I got mad at my older brother when I was 10 Michael Bishop is not performing well.
- I have learned that due to my childhood fear of Lions I now use the adjective drool to describe them as a defence mechanism to these adolescent fears.
- When discussing my favourite colours (green and white) with my shrink, it became clear that anytime the colours orange and black were mentioned or seen visually close to my favourite colours that I become my split personality full of rage and venom which amongst other things causes drooling from my mouth.
- When I see Paul McCallum kicking successful field goals against my beloved Riders I digress into a semi-comatic state visualizing McCallum buried up to his chin in a sea of manure.
- Finally, as directed by my shrink, the therapy recommended is to do the following:
- Stand on my head and make gopher sounds out of my nose
- Dye my hair Tillman orange to overcome my fear and distaste of the Lions.
- Wear grandfatherly looking green and white sweaters like Stephen Harper did in the election t.v. ads to confirm to myself that I am a centered, sane person.
- Finally, the most direct therapy suggested by Dr. Guggenheimer ,my shrink, to cure my unbalanced behaviour is to constantly ask the question - 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE LIONS' after every leos loss. This, apparently balances my emotions and the signature "... RIDERS RULE, LIONS DROOL" , brings the balance to the positive emotional side.
For using this therapy Debra-Lynn I sincerely apologise if it has offended you and the lion clan. And, as an old politician once said ,"...you can't put lipstick on a pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Peace and Love
Rider Pride Nation Wide
Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: