Dear Bob

What we really need now is another lecture about how we should cheer when we play the hated Argonauts...yes, please focus on the things that really count...under your ownesrship we've seen a cotninued decline in what was, at one time, one of the most storied sports franchises in North America. Our team is in shambles...but wait, with another pep talk we'll all see the light...save your breath...I'm gone...

good riddence

You are all jerks. Bob has done everything possible to ensure we would be better this year. None of this is his fault.

Taafe, in my opinion, is to blame at his point. If a QB like Maas does not put up TD's, pull him and give the #2 a chance. Especially when the #2 has a propensity for throwing TD's. (sidebar: what happened when we gave newcomer Bauman a chance? He PRODUCED. Do you think Chang might do the same? Hmmmmmmmm.).

As far as I'm concerned, this season is now a write-off, so if Maas is starting the next game, I will be incensed. Get Chang some experience, so he can be the man next year.

Maas does not deserve another chance to step on the field as our Tiger cat qb and if he does l will not attend anymore games!

Quit blaming the Caretaker. He's the best thing to happen to this team in decades.

Bob has to take responsibility for hiring Marcel. Some think that Marcel is making mistakes so Bob is going to get some heat. That's life.

Sigh.. I didn't realize Hamilton had so many dumbasses.....

Sigh.. I didn't realize Hamilton had so many dumbasses
you should hang out in jackson square more.

How can you blame Bob? Go away.

we don't need to... There are LOTS of dumbasses on here...

I'm not blaming Bob but those that are have a valid argument even if you don't agree

Quit blaming the Caretaker. He's the best thing to happen to this team in decades.
Agreed.

Lets leave the caretaker out of this. The game just ended and some of you are starting to sound off like jerks.

Bob has done his utmost to give us a decent football team and obviously failed in his efforts to date.

I remain confident that these guys will come into their own in due course and despite the fact that most of you don't want to hear it again, "They need more time!"

Undoubtedly, the crowds at IWS will continue to diminish, but this team, coaching staff and all, will eventually bring them back.

If you were expecting a winner this year, you're living in fairyland. Thats not in the cards and never was. Resign yourselves to watching this new team develop and raise some hell next year or possibly later this year.

As a fan l EXPECT my team to WIN a few games ,not find ways to lose them.

I didn’t expect a winning season, I expected to build towards the future. We aren’t doing that IMO.

as an owner, and a fan, that goes triple for Bob.

ISN'T THIS WEB SIT GREAT!!!!

IF ONLY JASON MAAS COULD COMPLETE A PASS LONGER THAN 5 YARDS YOU COULD AFFORD TO HIRE EVEN MORE WEBMASTERS.

I THINK THE SCOREBOARD IS GREAT BUT I FEEL BOB YOUNG HAS U-TUBE ON THE BRAIN INSTEAD OF OUR PRECIOUS TI-CATS!!!

troll

even worse - cave troll

Cave trolls rarely see the light of day. Kind of like you with your head up your...

Not true.

Stats refute that.

Relax people. It was not a blowout tonight. Ticats were in this for most of the game. Yes there were some boneheaded plays. But it wasn't 4 quarters of boneheaded plays.

In the last two weeks, they have virtually held their own (for MOST of the games) versus the #1 team in the west, and the #1 team in the east.