Dear backer@oldclarke & Chief

Took me a couple days but I changed the avatar. Great win. Hope all is well back in Canada!

How are you able to implement an avatar to begin with?

I've searched the UCP many times, and can't find anything regarding uploading an avatar.
My stupidity sensor is obviously fully operational. :o

Any suggestions?

Here are the steps; go to user control panel...click on profile; on the left of the page it has edit avatar...click on it and the instructions are there and thus all teams logos will be displayed once you click on the team of your choice. Some posters have pictures in their written signature spot - however I haven't figured that part out yet.

That's cool mpdid on the EE logo change for one week. Over here in B.C. things are going well for the most part (weather wise) as we're heading into more tighter football games. I guess there is a chance Esks/Bombers meet in the Grey Cup......thus Lions and Als are in the odds. Hamilton and Calgary do have their say too however. Take care/be safe and say hello with best wishes.

Much obliged backer. :cowboy:
I'd tip my hat to you, but I don't seem to have the arms to do so. :expressionless:

Anyone know what happened to Chief? It sounds serious like he got really sick. I hope he comes back soon before the playoffs start.

We could use him to mix it up around here too anyway and not just with FYB.

Ever since he's been gone, my Colts suck worse than ever too and have confirmed his bold and wailing allegations about them being a "one-man" team.

No, but I hope he is okay. He razed me a few times, he has a good sense of humor. All the best, hoping it is nothing to serious.

Agreed on that line Paolo. Anyway > Edmonton 27-20 over Toronto......

Where's Chief? Anyone?

Whatever storm of life has caused him to step away from the fun and starting some fights on here, I hope it's not too bad and he just makes it through it in time for the playoffs.

Our Colts still suck too.

He's alive and kickin'...never fear...

Actually, its been quite peaceful since Chief hasn't been around.. some good debates and a few dust-ups, but for the most part, people are policing themselves with a couple of exceptions... I thought he was a good poster before he became a mod, but a little bit of authority corrupted him... my honest opinion...

And I'm the other way in that as a Mod he did not hardly abuse his authority, though most of us are aware of some exceptions, but overall he knows where to choose his spots and digs to keep the conversation and laughs going.

He is an overall above average mod and for the most part solid commenter, and we need him for the playoffs!

Get him back on your playoff roster RedAndWhite and JM02!

That's true about Chief; he helped me out when I was in need. I do miss his support comments in the Eskie forum.

Hey just noticed Chief posting again in the EE forum and other leagues one. Welcome back Chief!

Indeed... :rockin:

JOHNNY WISHES HE COULD CHANGE AVATAR! JOHNNY CAN'T STAND THAT MOVIE WITH THEM GIANT BLUE SMURFS WITH LONG TAILS!

Welcome back Chief!

YOU CAME BACK THE SAME DAY AS A NEW ARRIVAL, WHO ALSO REFERS TO HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON AND POSTS IN ALL CAPS, JOINED THE FORUM.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE SCREAMING IS NECESSARY, BUT THERE HE GOES! :stuck_out_tongue:

MAYBE HE'S SPECIAL AGENT JOHNNY UTAH WORKING UNDERCOVER!

I didn't realize we had a bet going, but the avatar looks darn sexy. :smiley:

Sure, ruin the mystery why don't you. :stuck_out_tongue:

It's good to be back. Hello everyone. Yes, even you, Sambo. :stuck_out_tongue: