Dean Blundell Fan590 Twitter Poll

If you were held against your will for a week and had to watch either the #CFL or the #MLS, which would you choose?

Now, we know The Fan 590 is owned by Rogers (Sportsnet) and still thinks they will one day get an NFL franchise...but really???

Another shot at the CFL.

So, for those out there in the Twitterverse...go to @ItsDeanBlundell and vote!

The CFL is leading by 4% points over MLS. Poll closes Wednesday morning.

Is Seymour, Blundell in disguise??? :?

Blundell is a moron who got fired from the edge for inappropriate comments, his morning show was an embarrassment. The fact that the fan hired him shows their level of intelligence and the audience they are trying to pander to. The fact that this idiot still has a platform to spew his nonsense is pretty sickening, it was a great day when he was let go from the edge, and the world will be a better place when he crosses the line again and the idiots at the fan are forced to get rid of him.

how insulting… we are only leading by 4percent?

we should take this poll nationally and let the cfl fans crush the poll

An Argo player is arguing with him. I disliked Blundell before, now it's even worse.

The good thing (even though the guy is a jerk and he just happens to work for Rogers) is , it gets folks tweeting and talking about the CFL in Toronto , that is exactly what is needed , heck even Drew is writing about it and hopefully more will also .
Controversy creates awarness and curiousity , nowhere is awarness needed more then in TO when it comes to the CFL.

8) No....Blundell is a complete moron and hates the CFL with a passion.
   Anyone who disagrees with that obviously doesn't listen to this idiot !!
    I stopped listening to him and his moron side kicks within days of his new morning show.

If your not the joke leafs, the raptors or the joke jays, then you are minor league garbage according to him !!

Can't wait for the day when he is fired again .....that will be the best news of the year !!   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That is why I hate ALL TORONTO TEAMS WITH A PASSION !!!    <!-- s:rockin: -->:rockin:<!-- s:rockin: -->

I quite enjoy Blundell and his show. I however cringe when he discusses his dislike for the CFL.
It is a little ironic that I laugh when he disses MLS which probably has more fans across NA than the CFL does.
Oh well, he has good ratings so he is doing something right.

I grew up in the UK, watching top level soccer.

After coming to Canada and watching the CFL for a while, I now think soccer is boring, and Canadian Football is the most entertaining game in the world

The guy is a pantload and I completely agree with the above statement

While I cant say I hate every Toronto team (actually the only Toronto team I hate is the Leafs, not a habs fan either), this is exactly what I dont like about Toronto as a sports town. Besides the Leafs, they have very fairweather fans and even when they had a grey cup champion team, not all that many people cared. It was more like “Oh cool. So when are the Bills relocating to Toronto?”
The pathetic amount of fans at the rogers centre compared to Ticat fans plus the fact that the ones I always do see there are on their smartphones 90% of the game, or reading magazines… basically anything but watching the game.
Then the Leafs, the sole reason I hate them? Also their fans. Being surrounded by them everywhere is one thing but you cant escape hearing about the Leafs no matter what. Anybody remember those seagulls from finding nemo? Yeah they remind me of Leaf fans. “Hey did you hear the Penguins won their series opener last night?” “Leafs? Leafs? Leafs? Leafs? Leafs!”
Who do you think has the best chance to win the stanley cup this year? “Well the Leafs are 3-1 at the moment so id say the drought is finally over!”
Not to mention the whole debacle over Stamkos liking a tweet so theyve already got him tattooed on their back in a Leaf jersey.
Plus nothing burns me more than when the Leafs get newspaper and radio coverage over the Ticats. I understand that almost all of Hamilton is Leaf nation ick but this is Hamilton not Toronto.

Just how stupid is Rogers anyways?? Didn't they learn from the Andrew Crystal disaster??

Did you say a pantload ??? I think old Dean Blundell has a problem…but of course that all “depends” on your point of view when it comes to the subject of Rogers and their CRAPPY Company and their CRAPPIER Sports teams :lol: :rockin: :rockin:

Toronto…stay CRAPPY my friends :rockin: :stuck_out_tongue: :rockin: :stuck_out_tongue: :rockin: :stuck_out_tongue:

Another Pantload. Adriano Bellies brother ...............

Love the pics LOL

Bobo, that is a stroke of comedic genius! You made my day. I laugh everytime I see the most interesting man in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pat Lynch(the old guy)

LOL !!! Glad to be of service :smiley:

Okay everyone, how do you spell Blundell ? and the Answer is :

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/poop.gif?w=650

And just remember Dean don’t be embarrassed to ever admit it because… :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: