DB the DB had (minor) surgery on his right thumb

2 Likes

Some before and after pics here

1 Like

Was that what kept him out of action for a good chunk of last year?

I can’t seem to access the pics. Any chance you might be able to post them in this thread?

Not that exciting. A thumb with a bump on the side and then a thumb wrapped n bandages. No live coverage of the operation or play by play. No slow motion instant replay. TSN dropped the ball on this one. They could have had a 1/2 hour special event.
link for ya

Here's to a speedy and uneventful recovery DB. Hope to see you on the field when Covid19 is under control.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it takes me to the same 3DownNation page (that Grover’s link does) that says (twice) “View this post on Instagram”.

Since I don’t use Instagram I am unable to view the pictures, which is why I asked if Grover (or you, perhaps?) could post the actual pictures for me, and others to see.

that didn’t work
It’s a video file of some sort will work on it
Sorry it’s beyond my computer skills.
I don’t have Instagram but the video still shows. Your computer must be blocking it

1 Like

Thanks for the attempt. Technology is great, isn’t it? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :mask:

Success. I was using Firefox which seemed to block it. When I used Microsoft Edge I was able to see the videos. As you say not much to look at. I just hope it heals well, and he comes back better than ever. :wink: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: :mask:

2 Likes

Excellent human 1 technology 0. A big thumbs up to you :+1: :grinning:

1 Like