DB Free Agents.

I'm not saying that are DB's are bad at all, but i remember Week 2 Tisdale got burned by Geroy all day long, we played good against the Peg but thats because there was no Milt on the field, looking at the freeagents are a few good DBs

Lukca, Anthony
Winn, Marcus
Battle, Julian
Carter, Khalil *

I put a star because Carter because If we had of thought about possibly bringing them in sooner they would give us lots of tips on MTL Offence and would provide the motivation to get revenge on their former clubs.

Just wondering if you guys would take a chance on any of these guys?
Heres a complete list of FA's if you also want to discuss other positions...such a Center that can snap the ball properly?

http://www.cfl.ca/roster/listFreeAgent

THanks boys.
2-1

What I was going to say is that if we have a hard time against Geroy, first of all we have to play him again in another week, and MTL's recievers are very good, Well Anthony makes everyony look good the way he throws the ball.

Winnipeg still has a lot of solid receivers.

I'd take Tisdale over any of those guys anyday, he's young and still improving, but i'd expect the Als to attack him alot and run a lot of double moves on him as he tends to cheat quite a bit and jump routes.

yeah I agree I do like all of our guys and we are young and still developing, just saying bringing one of these vets could help speed the process.

I like our DBs.

Yes, I was critical of Tisdale's game vs. BC, but I'm chalking that up to a bad game. Every player has bad games.

I like all of our DBs so far.

But if Tisdale hadn't played against the Lions we would have lost! He had a nice interception and TD which was the winning score.

Tisdale lines up against the best the other team has to offer ( Simon , Bruce, etc.). The kid is only going to get better as the year goes on. With Bradley playing the nickel, I don't see a free agent being better than what we have. I like the group we've got. :smiley:

Pat Lynch(the old guy in section 7)

Well... how do you know his replacement wouldn't have gotten two TDs from interceptions? :wink:

Seriously, though the what-if games are quite meaningless. I could argue, that since I thought Tisdale had a bad game, that a "better" DB would have provided better defense thus allowing less points against us. But hey, this hypothetical stuff really means very little if anything at all.

Tisdale is a Good DB who I can see with hard work Being a Great DB.