"Davis"

Davis is a great player and it's to bad he lost the game for us with that last minute penalty which took the interception away...but also with a 2 yard net kick didn't help. The game was just full of mistakes and turnovers by many. There are going to be fingers pointed but it was just another ugly, lucky win by Calgary.

Nah, it didn;t take the interception away, it caused the interception IMO.

As good as a FG kicker as Medlock, he’s not a good punter. Brutal punt at the most crucial point of the game.

Davis did not lose the game for us , far from it.
That was a coaching loss all the way this is on Austin and Condell.
That game plan sucked and ball and time management at the end ????
If this sort of coaching continues.
not only will we not win the Grey Cup it's doubtful we'll even be there

lost the game for us. What lost the game was not getting one first down in the last 2 possesions, oh and i think a 10 yard punt may have been a problem as well, comedy of errors. Just a matter of time for the D to get fed up with an offense that scores 1 TD a game.

lOL, Matthews scored a few touchdowns his last game, sadly they were pick sixes. The offense needs to take care of the ball.

How can we tell what kind of a game plan Condell and Austin had? No one could hang on to our catch the football.

time count violation , not acceptable

HELL…i FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE…YOU ARE SO RIGHT…BUT I STILL SAY CALGARY IS DAMN LUCKY…they win ugly…SHOULD HAVE LOST THE LAST 2 GAMES AGAINST US…AND YES SOME STUPID MOVES ON OUR PART DOESN’T HELP MUCH. There was some great individual efforts out there.

I certainly don't think Davis was the cause of this loss. He was simply a contributor to a myriad of mistakes which occurred
to a team that was very unfocused on the task at hand. We can't blame the wind for this loss since all weather elements were the same for both teams.
In my opinion, the cause of this loss was a team that had no faith in their QB. It was a given that Mathews would play better than he did when he was finally thrust into a game due to the Collaros injury and indeed, he did. I think the loss of Collaros was still in the minds of our players causing them to lack confidence and concentration on playing mistake-free football.
Mathews showed me enough to see that he is improving despite the lack of time he's had as a starter. If his team members
see the same thing, they'll win their next game. Time to rally around Mathews and support him as he gets into mid and post season form. It certainly would have been helpful if our coaching staff had given him some playing time in the blowout wins we had. I'm sure this team can beat Calgary.
From this point onward, I expect to see steady improvement in our QB and absolute support from his players. :thup:

My opinion is that all the proceeding opinions are full of cr@p...

I’m guessing that you mean, “all the PRECEEDING opinions.” I’m presuming that you are still peeved
at last night’s loss. Don’t worry…You’ll get over it. :rockin:

I’ll second your opinion that all the preceeding opinions are full of crap
Edit before rocky’s that is :wink:

Easy does it…they are exactly that…“opinions” no need to get upset…as I said…Calgary won ugly and lucky “twice”.