David vs. Goliath- Riders vs. Als

:cowboy:

The Als they say are invincible. No doubt they are looking pretty darn good. The Riders are clearly underdogs. On paper, everything points to an easy win for the Als. But, all season the Riders have defied the pundits, odds and everything else.
What a cinderella story with perfect ending if they upset the mighty Als. :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I'm sorry, when did the Als say they were invincible?

Do you have a direct quote from a single member of the Montreal Alouettes claiming their team is invincible?

Wow, take a joke man, Turkey is here to make us laugh! Learn to do it! :cowboy:

Go away.

HAHA :lol:

I sense a nervous Allouette fan :rockin: right on :slight_smile:

Sure, I'm nervous. Football is played on the field, not on the stat sheet. I think my Als have a good chance of winning the Cup this year, but nothing is certain.

Exactly....and it should be a great game and a loud one!

That's a pretty cflisthebest-esque reply, ya know.

Actually, read turkey's post again. He doesn't say anywhere that the Al's make any comments. He says "The Als they say are invincible" meaning commenters, pundits, etc. are saying they are invincible, which many are. If you are going to jump on someone, make sure you have your facts straight. :slight_smile:

Anyone seen the movie Zombieland ? 8)

Is it worth the effort?

Go to You-Tube and check out the rules for survival. If you find that funny, odds are good you will enjoy the movie.

It was shot in Saskatoon :slight_smile:

You mean that guy I thought was a funny-looking homeless drunk was actually Woody Harrelson? Now I kinda regret yelling at him for pissing on my lawn....