Dave's back in Calgary....

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=228586&hubname=

...welcome back DD....

Better start working on your O-Line... :wink:

All the power to the stamps! It gives you guys a pretty good 1,2 punch. I was hoping he might take the Bomber offer but I think we all knew he was probably heading to Calgary. Hank should be fine with this as he's already crowned #1,at least for now!!

What a great tutor for Burris. Perhaps with Dickenson in the locker room, this will be that "Little bit extra" that Burris needs push him over the top. This is a good signing for Calgary. For Dickenson, I still think he's crazy for putting his long term health at risk.

Crazy maybe but such is the mind of the pro athelete who wants that one more year to see if he can get it done and win the big one. I don't think anyone can legally say no to him to not try if team doctors give him the ok. His choice.

Man am I happy glass jaw went to Calgary.

I mean here is a guy who is 1.5 years older then Burris who he is to mentor. How long will it be before the cut or sit Burris comments come out.

If Burris couldn't learn anything under Danny Mc....what make people think he will learn now or be happy now.

Early prediction based on this signing....Calgary fighting for 3rd. The receiver rotation cost them last year, this year it will be the quarterbacks.

Pretty sad hey Mike Calgary having two starting qb's and well some teams may lose theirs. Yup the stamps are in a bad situation. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try MIke I know you to well. I can see the riders and bombers fighting for Sankey. Not that Sankey is a bad QB I just hate to see him on another team. By the way there Mikey the Bombers have dropped tons of salary.

...I'll hold you to those comments Mike....btw, what makes you think Hank didn't learn anything under Danny Mac?...I think he learned quite a bit....

...and Dave and him have worked together int eh past, quite successfully actually...all the haters that just 100% 'know' how this QB combo will pan out, well, I hope you like egg, 'cause there may be some on your faces...

...time will tell...

Great, even less money to spend on fixing that crappy defence :twisted:

...it's o.k. to give up 42 pts a game, as long as you score 43...

lol red, that looks great in July but it ain't gonna happen in November.

It will be interesting to see how HB handles being pulled quicker from games if he doesnt move the offence down the field. If he has matured any, he will handle it well, if not… a lot of Calgary fans will be snapping up the Burris s-ucks tees!

Or, if Dickenson gets a "padded" helmet, and go the season maybe Burris could get traded to a team that needs a QB (Riders). :twisted: :twisted:

Hmmmm, wonder what Burris would get on the open market? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Red & White, RW2005, what do you think Barker could get from the Riders for Burris? :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedandWhite: interesting you should bring up they played together before. What happened then, oh yeah Dave was running the Calgary offense and smilin Hank was running out of town to the riders.

Darn…fast forward three years…smilin hank back in rider land, told he needs to compete…run out of town again to a position where there is no competion.

Do you see a common thread there…it is Burris running scared. In terms of what he learnt from Danny, it definitely wasn’t a winning attitude because he is still choking in the big games.

...Burris didn't 'run out of town' to the riders...but if that makes you feel better then just keep on thinking that....

....how do explain last year then Mike?...Burris had to compete with a very proficient Smith in TC, that didn't scare him off...guess that blows your theory....

R&W: you are one of the few people I know who would say that a back up that didn't make it through the season was a threat. Oh wait a minute he didn't make it through the season because he was so good other teams traded there water bottles for him....not...the guy was a bum and still is a bum....everyone but a few calgary fans could see that. Who was proved right everyone but a few calgary fans....

When he asked to be traded out of Calgary and end up in Regina is running....sorry wrong again.

I am surprised you didn't bring up his improved play....but then again like another starter a little further north, if you can't win then it just doesn't matter what your stats are.

Its a good day to be a Stamps fan!

Eddie please come in, you're next.

Its been too long! :slight_smile:

...?...Mike, that response doesn't even make sense....I mean, who is it you are calling a 'bum', Burris or DD?...who got traded for water bottles?....you shouldn't let emotion do the typing....

...in TC smith was a legit threat, I don't really care if you didn't know that, your prob, not mine...tough to see your theory go down in flames I guess...

....lol, equating 'asking for a trade to be a #1 instead of staying for a sure #2 or #3 spot' to 'running scared'....good one, I'll remember that one for later...

...I'm not a burris lover, the guy drives me nuts sometimes....

Burris will flourish with DD behind him. He knows he's #1. Even if he ends up sitting a game here and there.

The Stamps and Huff know the can't rely on DD alone and so does Burris. But what a great 1-2 punch. Don't forget DD knows he's a back up and will play probably just enough to keep him happy and healthy.

Look for the Stamps to improve offensively in a big way.