Darian Durrant to the Canadian Senate?

:cowboy:

I am starting a petition on the streets of Regina during Grey Cup week asking that Darian Durrant replace Pamela Wallin in the Canadian Senate!!! :thup: :thup: :wink:
After all, Frank Mahovolich and Nancy Green-Raine are in the Senate old boys club. I say we need a new, clean, humble and noble athlete for some good sober second thought. Then again maybe Mayor Rob Ford could use some sobering up and the Senate would be a good place for him too!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come to Regina for a guaranteed good time with no sober second thoughts allowed!!!!! :oops: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Riders Rule
Rider Pride Nation Wide :rockin: 8) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nope. Get rid of it entirely or drastically reform it. I would not want poor Darian Durrant to try and navigate his way through shark "invested" waters.

Rob Ford for the Senate for rehab!!! :cowboy:

Riders Rule
Rider Pride Nation Wide 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :smiley:

Welcome all CFL fans to Regina!!!

Why is this troll allowed to flood the board with this drivel?

...stupid yes, but doesn't break any rules...just don't read it

Red, I'm seeing that response a lot when someone objects to a particular post or thread. Basically, it's "if you don't like it don't read it." See that fairly frequently.

But it begs the question, doesn't it?

How would you know if you like something or not like it unless you first. . . read it ?

What they're really saying is "judge a book by its cover."

So you people though that maybe Durrant was to be appointed to the senate?

Why were the treads "great place to shop" deleted?
We didnt have to open them...we knew its spam

I opened it for the sole puropose of asking why this troll is allowed to flood the board with this drivel?

And saying dont read it is not a answer to my question.

McMahon and whathisface's dad have been banned for posting drivel....Why is it ok here?

Garbage like this moves legit posts off the front page

Bottom line is that rules apply to some and not to all....

As for not breaking rules
FIRST AMENDMENT

1. Common sense - Just because it isn't explicitly stated as one of the rules above doesn't mean it's OK. Use common sense and good Netiquette when posting, replying and browsing these forums. This includes the following:

· No posts for the sole purpose of increasing your postcount.
· No "senseless" posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless.

and at the very least....it should be in the off topic section

With all that's wrong in the world today, this is all you can be concerned about? Let me guess, you're not one to attend many comedy clubs or "just for fun" gatherings.

Although I am prepared to give the Riders fans a pass this week, I agree that stuff like this should be properly shelved in the Roughriders forum. 52 weeks of Riders are this, Riders fans are that, Riders, Riders, Riders, gets a bit much. That being said.

Go Riders Go!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah….and there will be joking or laughing on these boards. Anyone suspected of smiling while posting will be subject to suspended posting privileges.

:D ...oops...I mean :cowboy:

You have your opinion
I have mine.

its a simple question...Why is this allowed and others not?

Why do some posters get banned for breaking news yet this is allowed

Post something without a link and get jumped on yet this is post after post of garbage.

Why do posters ask that a thread be locked when an argument goes on for page after page? It all polite..no name calling...no insults...
Why does it get locked?

For garbage like this the reply is you dont have to read it...
You dont have to read the ongoing argument either

What is the difference?
Why are some allowed and some not?

Why can he post this crap but I cant ask why?

Im not tryihg to turn this into a mod bashing post but why is this garbage allowed?

:cowboy:

ro1313- Is your life so sad you cannot smile once in awhile.
2. Did you ban laughter in your household.
3. To laugh at oneself is liberating and brings calmness someone once said.
Take a deep breath and enjoy life. We are too fortunate here in Canada to worry about such trivial things.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT!! THINK RED GREEN, WAYNE AND SCHUSTER, JIM CAREY, MR. BEAN, BOB NEWHART, JONATHAN WINTERS ETC.
AND, TO PUT THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE - WHEN YOU WANT TO LAUGH OR CRY THINK OF ROB FORD, MIKE DUFFY ETC.

I AM SORRY YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM DID NOT MAKE IT TO THE GREY CUP BUT DON`T LET THIS ESCAPISM GET TO YOU JUST GO TO THE NEXT TOPIC, I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED AND SMILE MORE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

• RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!
    HERE IS HOPING THE GREY CUP FESTIVITIES AND GAME ARE THE BEST YET. WELCOME TO OUT OF TOWN CANADIANS TO REGINA!!