Danny Wimprine fails physical!

QB Danny Wimprine came into camp out of shape and was cut from the team.

the bombers will take him, to compliment Onterrio Smith..... :lol:

maybe they suspected he was outta shape, and thats why they traded for danny mac?

I have been chatting with his mother and she said he worked out all winter and can not understand this move by the Stamps.

...wow, this is surprising...I couldn't make it to the camp today '05, thanks for the news.....this will put Harris into the mix early and Barker must be beating the bushes for another replacement....

Harris was a no show, he is trying out in the NFL but will be back if he fails. The new guy is a guy bey the name of Corley I believe he tried out for Hamilton last year and has a stong arm and did not look out of place. But the old timer out there looked rejuvinated he seems to hitting the receivers very well.

Corley wasn't in Hamilton last year, but a year or two earlier I do believe (I think it was the 1-15 year, some Cat fan will likely correct me). Didn't look any good, but then no one on that team did that year.

Wimprine didn't impress me last year, but Harris really did....I think he has what it takes to be a star in the CFL. Anyone know what NFL team is giving him a look see?

"Corley wasn't in Hamilton last year, but a year or two earlier I do believe (I think it was the 1-15 year, some Cat fan will likely correct me). Didn't look any good, but then no one on that team did that year."

Corley was released when the Ticats traded for Marcus Brady (a mistake!).

I remember that 1-17 year, in the last game of the season the Ticats were playing B.C. and losing 29-7 in the fourth quarter. They put in Corley. He scored them two touchdowns. Since they had nothing to lose, just for fun they did two-point conversions on both of them, even though the second one was with no time left on the clock. They lost 29-23.

That's basically what Corley did.

pay backs a be-otch 05.......lol....poor danny boy, too much of mamas cooking...lol