Danny Mac Colour Man

Danny Mac did an excellent job on the TSN crew last night. He provided fantastic insight into the game. Hope he keeps up the gig!

Agreed. He is a true pro even off the field.

What he said smirk

I just wish that TSN had brought a better commentator than whazisface that I thought was a little quiet.

I loved his comment to Darren Flutie....

"how come it took you so long to get open?"

Interestingly, the guys on the Fan590 this morning said that he is brutal, or unlistenable, or something like that. I figured that's what this thread was going to be about, but it is quite the opposite.

I've only heard him once or twice and it struck me at the time that I don't always know what he's trying to say - something about his cadence or accent, I think, takes a few seconds for my internal translator to kick in.

I am on the fence.
Didn't hate him or like him.
Thats not good in the broadcast biz!!!

Interestingly, the guys on the Fan590 this morning said that he is brutal, or unlistenable, or something like that. I figured that's what this thread was going to be about, but it is quite the opposite.

I’ve only heard him once or twice and it struck me at the time that I don’t always know what he’s trying to say - something about his cadence or accent, I think, takes a few seconds for my internal translator to kick in.

I have chatted many times with Danny and his conversation is loaded with tension and he goes out of his way to be polite. . . a real nice guy, but in my opinion, NOT an announcer.

He stunk... I thought it was CBC. Get a coaching job...in Hamilton