Dane Evans in Town

CoachE, that was the best response ever!

Fingers crossed for signing Dane soon

1 Like

Whereā€™s Justin Dunk, Arash Madani or Naylor in all this speculation?

They were all preoccupied with NFL Tie-gate.

Run the plates.

1 Like

Texas plates? Or rental.
We need to know.

Crazy finish. I was thinking earlier yesterday how little NFL football I had actually watched this year and didnā€™t really miss it. Turned that on during San Diegoā€™s last drive in regulation time and was hooked till the very end. The two Steelers fans they kept showing in the crowd must have been losing their mind sitting through it.

3 Likes

Well that answers that.

Somebody get forensics to dust the steering wheel for prints. Then get a warrant to pull cell phone and banking records. Season ticket renewal is in 2 weeks and weā€™re running out of timeā€¦

Or maybe he just got a sweet deal on some new Maple Leaf gold rims for the Jeep that you can only buy here

1 Like

Dane needs to charge his phone. What kind of savage drives around at 16%? :joy:

4 Likes

And heā€™s signed!

5 Likes

He signed with the Cats today,,,

He signed with the Cats today

Great!

1 Like

This is great news. Can't say Masoli didn't get a chance to cement his legacy on the biggest stage.
Now who will be the backup? As we know from 2015....if you ain't got a good back up...you ain't going nowhere. (It's not a matter of "if your starter gets injured but when?"

We were lucky to have 2 starters :slightly_smiling_face:
Jeremiah will probably land in Ottawa if he plays in Canada . Thanks for being a real Pro , Jeremiah .

Pat Lynch (Masoli is Hamilton tough)

4 Likes

Jeez what's with all the negativity?
We just signed our franchise QB!

6 Likes

You did! You did sign your franchise quarterback!!!

(Iā€™m not even from this group and Iā€™m totally liking this move) :partying_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hopefully CoachE logs on the site today so that he too knows his son is officially back with the Ticats.

We need more player dads on here. I am actually very surprised more over the seasons have not joined.

We do appreciate you CoachE!!

4 Likes