Da Stamps

I have feeling you guys are gonna lay one on the Stamps this weekend.....they have not looked sharp at all against 2 of the weeker sisters thus far...

Should be a good one either way.

I'd say the riders are the better team but Burris always brings this A+ game against the riders. This game will be won by the team that adjust the best.

I see this match up this way:

QBs - EVEN both mobile both stilll finding their groove.

Recievers - Calgary

RBs - Riders

Oline - Riders

Pass Rush - Riders

Run Defence - Rider

Secondary - Riders

Special Teams - Riders

Kicking - Calgary

wtf herschel? Kenton Keith is not better than Reynolds...

i think this one will be close goin either way with a score somewhere in the 20's

GO RIDERS!!!

How does Calgary have a better kicking game? Congi is tearing it up. He has better numbers.

Congi is 4th in fg percentage. 8th in kick offs. 6th in net punts. Calgary Kickers are ahead in all these categories.

So yes as a Rider fan, I would give cowtown the edge in this.

wtf herschel? Kenton Keith is not better than Reynolds
thats a matter of opinion, I'd bet KK gets more yards on saturday.

But what i ment wasnt really RBs but more of running game.

How does Calgary have a better kicking game? Congi is tearing it up. He has better numbers.
I agree Congi is tearing it up but i would still rather have DeAngelis attempting the game winner.

…I still say wtf?..your biggest rusher is your QB and KK has 9 carries for 50 yards!!!..9 carries for 50 yards!!!..Reynolds has 36 carries for 279 yards…no matter which way you slice it the stamps clearly have the better running game at this point in the season…that doesn’t mean KK won’t light one up this weekend but JR is going into this game the better RB, by a country mile…

…and your counter argumetn is the Joseph plus KK is the running game…ok, I’ll counter that by adding in Burris’s stats and you get this:

QB/RB carries yards
Burris/Reynolds 7/36 61/279 7.9ypc comb.
Joseph/Keith 22/9 158/50 6.7ypc comb.

…faced with this overwhelming info I can’t see how you can disagree…

Plus more total rushing yards for the Calgary tandem.

To be fair, you have played an extra game to this point. I see that your ypc is slightly better than ours right now, well at least keith and joeseph combined

But i have a couple points to make first being we have a few more weapons in our backfield than you do. Other than reynolds, and the occasional burris scramble, you haven't been using much else have ya. Cates i guess a few times

We have szarka, dorsey, and armstead all to come out of the backfield in addition to our big 2

And finally, not to take anything away from you but so far this season you have played 3 games against the probably the two weakest teams in the league where we have played one of the more solid teams so stats can't always be compared head to head, it just doesnt work

Anyways sorry to post so long, I still think its gonna be a great game this weekend and GO RIDERS

i think the riders will win, i dont even think it will be close. I have a good feeling about this game

Faced with the overwhelming information you’ll receive this weekend I think you’ll probably not post here for a while. :smiley:

j/k…it’s gonna be a good game though.

For us that is. :thup:

I agree R&W, the Stamps have a better run game thus far and until the Riders prove otherwise, it is what it is. That being said, I really think both QBs will find a grove this weekend and it will be a high scoring shootout. My prediction is 35-28 Riders. This is obviously bias, but I think the Riders will win this game.

Go Riders!!

.....I need to man up on the grevious error in my stats comparison because Scrubs is correct in that Calgary has one more game at this point than the Riders.....my comparison means nothing until the games even out.....sorry 'bout that....

They still have more running offense and total offence (1st in the league at this point) than the Riders, but our defense is ranked higher so we will see. I think this will definitely be the best game of the weekend with the Riders (totally bias opinion) squeeking by with a late drive TD to break the tie (38-31).

Go Riders!!

i still think it will be a blow-out, and a rider win, naturally :lol:

If we look at total yards running after the game i am willing to bet that the riders win by a large margin. The reason is two fold.

First off i think the riders overal running game is better. The Renoyds vs Keith is close, but KK has a better chance to break a big one. Burris vs Joesph is close too but KJ wins. add that to a superior Oline and two of the best FBs in the league.

Second the riders front 7 is better than calgary's.

Riders win 33-17. take it to the bank!!!

turnovers.....the Stamps have been making plenty.....as long as the Riders dont shoot themselves in the foot I like your chances....

If we look at total yards running after the game i am willing to bet that the riders win by a large margin. The reason is two fold.

First off i think the riders overal running game is better. The Renoyds vs Keith is close, but KK has a better chance to break a big one. Burris vs Joesph is close too but KJ wins. add that to a superior Oline and two of the best FBs in the league.

Second the riders front 7 is better than calgary's.

Riders win 33-17. take it to the bank!!!

WOW didnt see the game but figured i better come out and say that i was completely wrong on this one. i shoudl have stuck with my first thoughts that this game would be won be the team that adjusted at half time.