D-Line

This D-line is the most over-rated bunch I have ever seen All year they get no push and no pressure on the opposing QB's. They can't stop the run at all and the only time they do get pressure on the Qb is when the line up 7 or 8 across the line. Cotton has been a waste of time this year and Collier is better than him, Cheatwood is over-rated, Belli takes too many penalties and Peterson is just Okay.

THE TICATS SUCK GET OVER IT THEY MIGHT AS WELL JUST FOLD LIKE THE RENEGADES!

THEY ARE TERRIBLE AT FOOTBALL MAAS CANT HIT CRAP

Bombers:putting the Win in Winnipeg
Hamilton: Putting the Ha! in Hamilton!!

Yeah well these guy that suck beat the crappy Bombers didn't they? Piss off troll.

I agree that our D-Line is completely overrated. We are near the basement in the league in sacks, and Keith ran through us all night. I like Cheatwood, but he can't do it by himself. Remember when we had Montford and Cheatwood? They were in the QB's back pocket every play. Cotton, Belli and Peterson mail a lot of their plays in. Zero heart.

The DE are good but they need Pocket Push from DT spot

Guess what that not Happening..
Adriano Belli is OVER RATED..
His Skills are gone..
He is only out thier Cause He Canadian...

Play Troy Cunningham The Rest of the way.

Put another Canadian Else Where..

Our O Line is just as bad as our D Line.
Generally, this team (and I use the term losely) isn't getting it done.

We are now extremely close to a point in time where we have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs. Once this point is reached, meetings among Bob Young and Ticat management should begin in earnest to set up and staff next year's team.

Personally, with the writing on the wall, as it is, I would start this process immediately and write off the 2006 season.

Start building (and I'm talking a complete rebuild job here) for next season because most of our current personnel have lost their confidence. Promising careers have been destroyed thanks to the current mindset of this team.

I completely blame coaching for all of this chaos with the emphasis on Greg Marshall.