Cuts Coming Soon !!!!

Have to Agree Jojo Had a Great Camp and Should be on Roster .
Despite what Some fans say About Him.
He has worked hard and should be here.

Weather He Stays Depends on his efforts the Rest of the way
I think Jojo Is great Player to have in Backup or starting Role.

Gotta keep Tre Smith. If Jo Jo has to go, so be it.

They will keep both and we will have a serious threat in the return game! Tre Smith is a little beast on special teams and I think we can expect more of what we saw from JoJo Walker in the last game of the year against Edmonton. Also our special teams blocking has looked really good so far which is a good sign considering how terrible it was last season.

When i saw Walker drop the pass in the first game I said oh oh here we go again . He did play better last night but I would love to see Smith make the team as a returner and a guy we could throw in the game at any time .

Walker if cut, will probably make another team in the CFL .Purging most of the recievers from last season would not be a bad thing for this team .

I think they should trade either Caulley or SMith, both can start pretty much anywhere and we don't need both of them.

Why they let Curry go and kept Jojo is beyond me…

Depth. I still don’t trust Jesse’s shoulder. I’d like to keep Caulley in the arsenal. He was outstanding last year, a great find. Kudos to whoever scouted him.

As for Smith you gotta have a third stringer anyway, so it may as well be a great kick returner. He happens to be a good running back too. Can’t go wrong there. I don’t see any downside to being stacked in the backfield.

well Fans sorry to let you know, its other guys that made the team that some of you already cut in your own little football world.

Weather you like it or not, the coach picks the players. And if they see something in that player then so be it. Im pretty sure they know what they are doing, hell they have been doing it for years.

I don’t think he should be cut for one dropped pass. I’m saying he should be cut because he was sub-par last season and is really mediocre at best to begin with. Effort and heart are important parts of the game but so are size, strength, skill and athleticism. Obviously not every player will have everything…and I know you can’t expect to have 6 number 1’s on your roster…but I don’t believe he is a good enough receiver for the CFL game. (And I’m sorry, but he’s not a good return option from what I’ve seen so far.)

However, I do think he has just as good a chance to make the team as some of the new guys, but that is only a result of how thin we are at the position. I think he’d already be gone if we still had Armstead and to whoever said he would make another team in the CFL if we cut him, I disagree. If he can’t make this team with these receivers, he can’t play in this league.

Agreed.

Well we don’t have to worry about that now do we :lol: The fact is he will be around for another season unless coach changes his mind at the last minute. So I will be looking forward to watching him play this season even if he gets limited playing time.

Co-sign.

I don’t know, I guess we’ll find out tomorrow. Like I said, I think there’s as good a chance he could make the team as there is he gets cut.

I also agree.

Why they let Curry go and kept Jojo is beyond me..
[/quote]
Where did Jo Jo play his College Ball?
Where did Charlie coach from 2001-2005?
what is 2 + 2 ?

Better the devil you know than the one you don't

Where did Jo Jo play his College Ball? - Maryland
Where did Charlie coach from 2001-2005? - (Offensive Coordinator)Maryland
What is 2 + 2 ? - 7...oh thats not right? :lol:

JoJo is still here... Curry is still not... lets all move on and stop whining about the past, like most fans here have a habit of doing. :roll:

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve been saying that for months.
JoJo is the coach’s pet, since he coached him in college. Even after Curry won special teams player of the week last year, Taaffe wouldn’t let him return kicks. Go figure?

We should all remeber they "Ticat coaching staff" know alot more about what players are hiding they we do, so lets just let the stones fall, and see where they land.

According to these fans you are wrong LOL All of them should be coaches of the year in their mind. Also if anything the team does differs from their own opinion it is some sort of conspiracy that they don’t understand.

Give Jojo a Break .. He Made the Team
Something none of us could do in our best years.
He dose have Talent But he is Still Raw.
why do People have Hate for this kid ??
I don't know why when he is dam good.

He had a KR for a Touch down and two More Receiving last year
It was also his Rookie year .
So Cut him some Slack.
The Jet is here get use to it ..