Cuts Coming Soon !!!!

8) According to CHML, the TiCats will announce their cuts at 1:30 pm today !!!

Prepare to be shocked at some of the cuts. Every year theres at least one player thats a shocker. :frowning:

Thanks Tipper!

I've been refreshing different web pages since noon looking for our cuts.

Can't wait but nervous at the same time.

Delurking just to say that I'm really nervous -- does anyone know if anywhere will be broadcasting the cut announcements online?

Your going to see lots of guys on the injured list like BauMan.

Argos cut speedster WR Patrick Johnson and LB Eric Maranda. I could see Johnson ending up in Hamilton, no?

Okay it's 1:38PM, where are they?

I wouldn't argue with Johnson being brought in. Sure you don't want to keep Patrick we get Bethel.

Bethel Johnson is going to be a stud in this league.

Official cutdown day is tomorrow, June 21. Just because the 'Cats said they will make cuts today, don’t assume we will be hearing about it anytime soon. Last year they didn’t announce them until some time after the BBQ was held downtown.

ya the could be announced anytime Between now and Sunday

Speedster is right.
He beat Carl Lewis in a 100M sprint while in university.

Perhaps, but Carl Lewis was on the stuff.

I can't see Walker making the team this year. He isn't a reliable receiver. Ok Special teams but Tre Smith, and Caulley seem to have that taken care of.

I'd be surprised if he makes it through.

I remember that. Caiteag and I were trying to figure out who was cut and it was not fun. We had a few frightening moments that day.

I’m hoping it will be before that.

I can't see Walker making the team this year. He isn't a reliable receiver. Ok Special teams but Tre Smith, and Caulley seem to have that taken care of.

I’d be surprised if he makes it through.

Agreed, too much talent brought in by Obie during the off season. Our new guys look fast and much stronger.

Well you will be surprised, He will be back in Hamilton!

How do you know for sure?

Inside info from his bro I take it?

Hopefully he steps it up.

Tiger-Cats mulling over roster moves
CHML
6/20/2008

The Tiger-Cats continue to make roster decisions but at a news conference Friday afternoon, head coach Charlie Taaffe said no moves have been made official.

Some players are being offered practice roster spots, and some roster moves will be made based on those decisions.

All teams have to declare their roster by 3 pm eastern Saturday.

Correct… He deserves it, He has been lights out this training camp. He had one dropped pass in the first pre-season game but he has impressed all training camp and that what fans don’t pay attention to.

Most fans around here only focus on the negative with players. He makes very nice plays all training camp and one dropped pass he is getting cut by all the fans.