Cut Glenn Now!!!

Somebody has to do it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Umm..no. Just because a rookie tackle was a sieve that game, doesn't justify putting our hopes in Porter quite yet.

Well, he did throw an interception after all. For some folks here, that's a capital offence for a quarterback.

Fair is fair. Glenn should be run out of town just like every other savior that fails :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man you took that seriously???????????????????????????? Didn't see the smileys?????????????????????????????? Seems like you have a problem

Now now, no need to be abrasive and grotesquely violate the laws of punctuation AKT. The only problem I think I have is a need to rebut a joke that just wasn't all the funny.

Seriously though, Kevin Glenn is an above average QB but he's not going to lead the team to the promised land by himself. I would not blame any part of that Winnipeg game on him.

Seems like a need to defend Glenn against an obvious joke. Seems like you have issues.

Whatever :roll:

Should should we cut Glenn and Porter and start Trefallis and Boltus????? After all both Glenn and Porter have had their turn and failed miserably. Get rid of both of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are correct, I apologize, we should execute him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AKT, I'm not sure if your post was directed to me or to Hammer. If to me, no I didn't take it seriously. Yes, I did see your smileys. I agree with the point I believe you were making. I was using-- or trying to use-- similar irony to your own. I just didn't bother using smileys myself, I don't much like them.

BTW, I fully support your suggestion to start Boltus. Failing that, bring back Eakin. Or better yet, Hobart.

Ahh, I see your other post was not aimed in my direction so no clarification was needed.

Ho-o-o-o-bart!!!

I want Chang :lol:

I'm sure if you asked Marcel what he thought of his team's execution on Friday night, he'd say he was in favour of it.

(Yes, that's old, I know. Shoot me.)

Ha Ha, we can always count on AKT to take a poke at Glenn even if he was kidding.
So who would you Start AK?? I see Porter threw some terrific balls Fri. night for zero completions. :rockin:

Re: Cut Glenn Now!!!
by AKT » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:11 pm
Should should we cut Glenn and Porter and start Trefallis and Boltus????? After all both Glenn and Porter have had their turn and failed miserably. Get rid of both of them
AKT

Apparently you are too busy making up crap to read. Either join in the fun or crawl back under your rock

Making up crap? Please tell.

All of you are wrong! Make Danny McManus QB, he's already being paid by the club, so I say "Danny Danny Danny" :lol: :lol: :lol:

interesting suggestion.

I almost forgot we can have QB Coach Khari Jones as back-up!! :lol: :lol:

Start Jones the first game. He is familiar with the playbook and he more mobile :lol: :lol: