Currie released

Also a lil hard to make an effort when Brandon Brown-noser grabs your jersey, twists and basically stiff arms you out of bounds and away from the ball. It's cool though because the refs thought it was clean :roll:

It was clean. The pass was underthrown and too far to the inside. Even without any contact, Browner always had a better shot at it. He has a right to defend his position too. It wasn’t Currie’s fault, the ball wasn’t thrown to him.

Its not about Porter. Its about trying.The receiver needs to go up and fight for those balls. Arland Bruce would have. Preche Rodriguez would have. Curry didn't. Thats what separates the good receivers from the bad ones. Effort. At least make yourself a defender if you cannot catch the ball yourself. Giving up on it is not acceptable

What she said.

He sure had speed, but didn’t seem to have much else to offer. And I also thought that if we were going to lose a receiver, that receiver would have been James.

Perhaps this Bayes fellow will do well in the role that Currie used to have.

Finally someone agrees with me.

I find that he’s slow and makes VERY poor route choices on kick returns. He’s a half decent reciever though.

McDaniels an awesome receiver. He reminds me of AB3 and could very well get to that level one day.

He reminded me of AB3 yesterday, too. Dropping perfectly catchable passes from BOTH quarterbacks…

Exactly.

Unfortunately NOBODY on the offensive side of the ball had a very good game (can’t remember Stala doing anything bad, but he’s probably the only one). There was very little protection from the O-line. The receiver’s were dropping balls. Cobb was dropping balls. The first 3 quarters resembled our team of the last few seasons. The difference is that the team of the last few seasons would never have even bothered to mount any sort of a comeback.

To add to that borehamgirl, last night was probably the worst game I have seen AB3 play as a Tiger-Cat. Kinda reminded me of Yeast. He seemed to give up on too many plays.

He was probably too busy trying to come up with what he was going to say to the press after the game. :roll: :lol:

I have no clue why people still bash yeast. he was a multi 1000 yard receiver, and got moved to the slot for some reason…

Because he was a big cry baby who always blamed his QB. That’s why.