Crybaby's comments on twitter...

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost · 27m27 minutes ago
#Redblacks @HenryBurris: "Both teams know that the best way to truly get back at somebody is to go out and get a victory." #Ticats #CFL

Drew Edwards ?@scratchingpost · 28m28 minutes ago
#Redblacks @HenryBurris on #Ticats talk: "Once that game was over, I forgot all about it. I don't even remember what was said." #CFL

So if he forgot what happened why does he have to get back at somebody? Me thinks someone is lying. What else would you expect from a Whiny Ho anyway? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Possibly because the League ruled "the hit" was legal it appears Burris has suddenly contracted amnesia.

Seems he's not man enough to apologize for his over-the-top, unwarranted comments and slagging of Simoni.

Plus he realizes they were lucky to win considering the major officiating goof thus "victory" now is the only thing important.

I lost any respect I previously had for Burris.

Officiating goof gave Hamilton the lead with lots of time on the clock, just the lead, not the victory.

Well we won’t ever know if the Ticats would have won but it certainly was possible for them to hang on and keep Ottawa off the scoreboard.

reading tweets is like reading alien language or French.

I can never tell who is saying what to who

im so glad WHINY HO is a thing but you have to yell it :wink:

Those are both tweets by Drew he just put the @ sign in front of Cry baby so he gets it direct to his twitter feed and Hashtags (#) is just like a file anything with the same hashtag will show up on the same page

@mention By placing the @ symbol in front of a username, you can tag another user in your Tweet.

@reply By starting your Tweet with @username, you can reply publicly to a single user.
Direct message (DM) A private message can be sent directly to a user on Twitter who is already following you.

Follower A follower is someone who follows you on Twitter and sees your updates on his home feed (Your home timeline displays a stream of Tweets from accounts you have chosen to follow on Twitter).

Retweet (RT) This is a way for someone to share a Tweet from another user’s account.

Hashtag Using the # symbol in front of any word or phrase tags your Tweets. When someone clicks that hashtag, she sees your Tweet along with everyone else’s Tweets using that same term.

That officiating goof let him off the hook! It was just an interception. Not an interception returned for a potentially game winning TD

Well if you are right, and I have no reason to doubt you, this just proves once again that I officially am not a TWIT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks I think… i’ll print this off for homework.

http://bit.ly/1AxtREy

Hank gave a postgame interview. scroll down & listen what he said http://bit.ly/1kg8ulm

Yea Hank = Arm Throw-up Man

This. I liked Burris when he was here, but he’s now edged into “O’Shea” territory for me.