Crossover, on or off this season???

Say what?
KK what are all those initials in your name. Be specific.

KK: Kanga-Kucha
BB: Blue Bombers
EPT: Extra Point Try, my name for the AP
RBC: Single (Rouge) on "kicked" Ball Contact (aka kicked balls hitting the post)

just call me KK for stort, or Willy, or Gordan (Hell's Kitchen host), or Aussie, whatever.

Thanks. When you got punted, how long were you banned for and did it prevent you from returning in your old name?

a few hours, and I couldn't use my name again.

better than way, cuz using your old name just gives you a bigger target on your back.

BTW, everyone, this is the best way to settle things, democratically.

Somewhere in here was a question about the crossover.

It is in effect this year. Period.

Thank you for getting us back on track, sobrien. For a second there, I thought this had been another hijacked thread degenerating into another long-winded debate about rule changes and the ilk.

Anybody really think losing a poll is going to stop this guy from going on and on and on about it?

I give you my word.

however if it’s bought up by another posters, I’ll PM them, There is the petition, and that will just be a link on one of my existing threads, and I will not talk if it’s done for real, except if it becomes like the Single, if you know what I mean.

BTW, I have something to get off my heart, I can’t calculate the Extra Point Try w/o knowing the advantage of all the teams 2 point converts this regular season (so far, they have been none), so I can’t post anything on my Myspace site yet except to say that all teams get it, then go back at the end of week 20 and change it.

That’s why I didn’t post the converts.

even if your count the KC and the AP coverts, you still have

Current:
Team A: 21
Team B: 20
(Team B can still win by a FG or tie with a Single, unless it’s game over)

AP:
Team A: 24
Team B: 21
(Team B needs a FG to tie, if the game isn’t over)

you gotta love that about the AP though, if you get a TD, you have more chance to win the game, however the kicking game can still save you, but it all comes down to who makes the big TD, which I think is better, in part cuz FG and Singles are great, but lets face it, if you team goes all the way for the TD, and doesn’t just kick from 5 or 50 yards, you should have a bigger advantage.

Lemme think about that, ro...

Given this guy's usual MO, most likely it won't stop him.

Thanks for Sobrien for awesering the original question.

and just kicking out the kick convert and having 6 point TD with 2 point converts would be stupid, and so would jsut chaging the TD to 7 points. The AP brings these two togerther and makes both a great idea.

Now that is the dumbest thing yet!!!!!!!

um, Ro, it's the same idea it's been all along, the AP, or I rather call it, the Extra Point Try.

It's still the dumbest thing.....

If that's what you, Ro, and others believe, fair enough.

Ro, jm, let's be realistic about something here...

Just look at the author of the poll. Has there been a shread of, I dunno, sanity or common sense displayed in his inane and constantly repetative ramblings regarding about something the traditional CFL fandom really couldn't give a flying about?

you wanna hear a dumb idea? have trap doors on the field, or something along the lines of that and having players wear capes.

can you say: FREACKSHOW!!! :lol:

Acturally, to be honest, I'm pretty sick of talking about it all the time.

Could have fooled me!

Yup, definitely not a follower to the "practice what you preach" mantra.

I'm actually think I'm going to reconsider my poll, and just not talk about the AP anymore, and just go and make, then post my petition.

wish I could just edited into a previous post, oh well.