Creehan to be named Ticat defensive coordinator

http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/305759

The architect of the Calgary Stampeders’ 3-4 defence is expected to be handed the job of rebuilding the Hamilton Tiger-Cats’ tattered and battered defensive fortress.

The Ticats are expected to name Denny Creehan as the club’s new defensive co-ordinator at a media conference Tuesday.

I am going to be Sick. :oops:
We don't have the players to run a 3-4
He stick to it and We be last again.
We have another 1st pick next year again.

...HEY!..get sick in your own forum...

...not having the players to suit a 3-4 isn't the biggest concern, those missing players could be obtained in the next few months...the bigger problem is that all the teams have reacted to the 3-4 setup with a suitable offense to exploit it....when it was used by Creehan three seasons ago it was an anomaly, the only 3-4 setup in the league at that time, and opposing O's had a bitch of a time with it....but OC's are a crafty bunch and in Creehan-season-two gaps were filled and by Creehan-season-three all seven teams had ways to get around the 3-4 and our D suffered greatly....

...but maybe he's learned now....I heard he's experimenting with a 1-6 now.....

In Spec Today Coach Taaffe Said Well use a 4-3.
But use a lot of Blitz Packages.

I feel a touch better :?

...HEY!..get sick in your own forum...

…not having the players to suit a 3-4 isn’t the biggest concern, those missing players could be obtained in the next few months…the bigger problem is that all the teams have reacted to the 3-4 setup with a suitable offense to exploit it…when it was used by Creehan three seasons ago it was an anomaly, the only 3-4 setup in the league at that time, and opposing O’s had a ***** of a time with it…but OC’s are a crafty bunch and in Creehan-season-two gaps were filled and by Creehan-season-three all seven teams had ways to get around the 3-4 and our D suffered greatly…

…but maybe he’s learned now… I heard he’s experimenting with a 1-6 now…

Geez, for a minute there, I thought that was the Ti-Cats season record so far in 2008! :lol: :lol: Had to read your post twice! :lol: :lol:

Say what you will about Creehan, but at least the Ti-Cats will have a coordinator with some CFL experience now.