Creative Writing part 1

Tosses it 45 yards to Flick who...

on his way to the endzone, latterolls (sp?) the ball to Ralph while saying, this will shut the people up on Ticats.ca that say I'm not a team player.

but we all know ralph cant catch so

Ralph takes the ball over the goalline, does a dance, then runs over to the uprights and pulls out some papers and begins to read. The camera zooms in on the page and the headline reads...."Breaking News"

Ummm yes, yes he can...Have you watched the Ticats this year??

....oh wait, it was Craig Yeast on the field. The recently cut, useless tool. Oh and FUMBLE. He was afraid the ball was going to hit him!!!

"I'll continue with Marks"

Breaking News Goss Quits. After being suspended by the fat ass general, Goss up and left the team hoping for a shot at a team with a coach that has a brain bigger then his baby toe.

More problems with parallel universes!!!!!!!!!!!!

...the ball is loose as McMahon is seen frantically speculating on his PDA in the stands that Marv Levy's Aunt Edna may be hired as a sports psychologist to help the Cats' players with their success woes as Raplh lunges for the dropped ball when...

The lights go out in the stadium. Everything is dark for 30 seconds. There's a scream and when the light are turned back on....

(Sorry- I went to the Agatha Christie play 'The Mousetrap' when I was in London last month)

Damn..Borehamgirl, didn't they kick you out of the stadium already? Dead Ball...streaker...again.

Play resumes from the spot of the fumble. Except the team is penatilized 2 downs. Which means Boreham has to line-up for a field goal....Looking at those tiny uprights, 20 yards down field. Boreham takes a deep breath and BOOM, the long snapper takes one right off his head.

...which takes an odd bounce all the way into the endzone where...

Boreham pounces on it, like a little kitten does a ball of yarn. Touchdown Tiger-Cats!

nope theres a flag 2 many men.

The Riders offence begins to rumble the yards when Glen Suitor quips that the Cats could use some guy named Joe Mumford.
Leif Peterson then pipes in that the Ticats defence are no match to any team,
while Cuthbert accidently shouts 'he shoots he scores...'

Belli goes off-side

Armour goes offside

Peterson goes offside

and rough play Cheatwood

Peterson goes offside again

Cotton breaks his thumb

With all the penalties mounting against Hamilton, the refs huddle and giggle, while each clutching their Pinball Clemons bobbleheads.