Creative Writing part 1

I'm sure that many of you have some creative
juices flowing in and amongst your innards...

Let's see what happens...

Ivor Wynne Stadium...
Beautiful weather as usual (thank-you Bob)
Crowds are itching for a good game ...
Pigskin Pete is in fine form...

Game begins...

1st Quarter...

Jason Maas is over center, gets the ball rolls out right and...?

Boom! Out of nowhere comes the opposing teams defensive end. Maas isn't getting up so...

I was thinking about a thread like this today.

Richie Williams goes in and throws a long bomb reception,then back to the bench.

Eakin comes in and scrambles etc etc....in my dream our QB's are taking turns and the defence is befuddled by it.

I just like Richie Williams coming in and long balling it successfully! :cowboy:

... Ron Lancaster rubs his belly in anticipation of his 1st quarter snack!

Hmmm, can't really continue with that so...we'll say Richie Williams threw a TD, thus sending him back to the bench.

So in comes Boreham for the extra point...Ohhh boy, the crowd doesn't want to look. It's WIDE, and some lucky fan in Section 30 has himself a new souvenir. As Boreham retreats to the bench he's thinking...

Hold on folks! Saskatchewan penalty on the play. Re-kick! This time Jamie pops in through the uprights.

The breaks are going Hamilton's way. Maybe the season is turning around.

Awww..you're no fun :stuck_out_tongue:....someone can continue. I don't see anything going our way.

Still visibly distraught after his first miss, Boreham returns to the bench muttering "Laces out, Marino. Laces OUT!"

the crowd goes wild..............................................................................................as the little spongy footballs come flying into the stands

Lancaster over-hearing Boreham's mutters, cuts him on the spot (because that's a Lancaster, dumbass thing to do). Out comes the defense, but wait, there's a streaker!!! Somebody catch Borehamgirl, she's out of control!!!

we all know I love Borehamgirl, and I'm just having fun, right?

Miller91 is woken up and discovers that up to this point it’s all been a dream. The 'Cats are actually down by 10 points.

Damn, Mark, that was a nice dream I had going on there... Anyways, back to the game. Maas seems to be fine, and is back under center. Takes the snap, drops back, Ralph is open deep! So, Maas of course throws the 3 yard screen to Ranek. Who is then....

...hit hard. He fumbles but the newly speedy Jonta Woodard (now 30 lbs. lighter) picks up the fumble and goes 90 yards for the score. A star is born!

Lancasters bucket of chicken arrives for his 1st quater snack! :slight_smile:

Mark decides he does want Shivers

so lancaster decides to come into the game as qb and he gets knoced out his fisdt play!!! thank god :rockin:

There's confusion in the stands as people suddenly discover that 2 games are being played in parallel universes. Are we in the game with Woodard scoring or in the Lancaster universe? Only the next installment will tell.

A brief aside...
TrailerPark- the very idea gives me the shivers! Back to the story....

Sorry I couldn't resist

Coach Lancaster! Coach Lancaster! Wake up and get your finger out of your ass, there's a football game to be played. Paopao sends his play down to Maas. Singleback - 26 Counter. Holmes in at running back, Maas hands off to Holmes, Holmes gets the ball, cuts and....