Creating a new "CFL Inc." maybe?

....not as organized as the NFL?.....are you dumb or dumber?.....and what 'issues' have they had lately that concern their operating as a single professional sport?.....brb, 15 minutes,use that time to think hard about your answer.......

steroids, the "league" was so badly organised that the issue had to be debated in congress for crying out loud.

.....I see you used all of 2 seconds of your alloted fifteen minutes to think....the steroid issue has nothing to do with how the league is 'organized'....nothing.......if anything it actually proves the league is 'organized' as a single entity as both AL and NL players juiced up, I win, yay!.....

....you are losing this thread as well KK, do you wish it to be locked?.....

well, I will never recognized the MLB as a “league”, not in till AL and NL fully merged and become the NBL, CBL, or something.

same goes for the MLS, which is the silliest “pro” league in NA.

that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

why? I haven’t been offended, were just two CFL posters talking about another league, what wrong with that?

just cuz I’m losing this thread is no excuse for locking it, you can’t win every game, and winning isn’t everything.

...couldn't care less about what your 'story' is comprised of because it is misinformed and plain old wrong.....you call yourself a student of history yet you clearly have have no appreciation for how things have evolved into what they are today, all you can envision is how to change things to suit your ideals and imagination.....

.....requesting to lock threads seems to be your MO these days........just wanted to be proactive lest I get a pm with some whiny request.....

evolution is great, but has it's dead ends.

.......which wraps up this edition of 'Why We are Frustrated with this Poster'...please join us again next time when KK will shock or amaze us with another asinine idea that seems to come from clear out of the blue.....

RW, take the two organizations side by side, and I guarantee that you will find strikingly differences about them (be sides the sport they play), and the reason why the system works better in the NFL, and not for baseball cuz IMO their system is messed up ,and should be like the NFL's.

…one difference: the DH…ooo, that’s huge, that makes the separate leagues [sarcasm]TOTALLY[/sarcasm] different…give up KK, the MLB is One professional sports league, admit you lost the argument…

but I made the hair on your neck stand up with that last post.

until the leagues become conferences, and the MLB is the NBL, I will never recognised baseball as ONE pro league, I lost the battle, but not the war.

.........whatever, you have issues.......

I know I do, that what's make me cute and marketable. :lol:

.....as a firing range target.....

MLB is obviously one professional league, but you can't compare the power that the baseball commissioner's office has compared to the NFL commissioner's office. The most obvious difference is revenue sharing, which MLB has relatively little of. MLB has a joke salary cap set so high that I believe it only affected 2 teams (the Yankees and the Red Sox) last season. Poorer teams face a huge disadvantage and when anyone tries to do anything about it they lose their job (Fay Vincent?). The commissioner's office has trouble doing anything because of a handful of powerful owners (similar to the CFL) and a very militant player's union.