Crazy Kellys'

...When i was just a young un' (quite awhile back :smiley: )...i worked for a guy who sold furniture and went by the name of 'Crazy Kelly'.....He had a store that continually was in 'fire sale' mode....The stock moved rapidly and a lot of people who came to the store , remarked on how 'mad' Kelly was in how he priced his goods....One thing i do remember...his business flourished....Crazy alright....like a fox....I'm kind of drawing a parallel here with the antics of the 'kelly' now in charge of Bomber operations....Here's hoping he is as successful....Yes , i know selling furntiture is NOT like running a football operation...BUT..I get the sense Mike Kelly is either going to prove to be a 'big winner'.orrrrr his business is gonna go broke.....Either way....i'm going to give the guy some applause ... for having the intestinal fortitude to hang it all on the line....Go Kelly....GoBigBlue :thup: :rockin:

Crazy Kelly...............Albatross Glenn..................it's been a good offseason for nicknames.

....the new name for Glenn .....seeing as he is no longer a Bomber.....Kevin 'the coffee man' Glenn....and i bet he's hoping to stop with some team ,for more than just one....one cup that is....Good luck Kevin....it was one mediocre ride... :wink:

Nah, I think we should stick with Albatross..............Kelly hung it on him, let him live with it.

Personally, if I was Glenn, I'd make fun of it. If he gets signed somewhere, whenever his team plays Winnipeg I'd have a tshirt under my uniform with a picture of an albatross on it, and if Glenn got in the game and say threw a TD, I'd pull up the uniform to show it a la Jason Tucker last year.

If that were to happen and Kelly laughed, then good for him, it would show he can take a joke.

......I think the limited time that Kevin will ever see the field again...he'd best stick to throwing interceptions...never mind flashing 't' shirts MJ.......I know... i'm a cruel man, MJ....but very much a realist :lol: :lol:

Yes, those were pretty big “ifs” I had in there, weren’t they? IF he signs somewhere, IF he gets to play in a game, IF it happens to be against Winnipeg, and IF he threw for a TD.

But, stranger things have happened…

....what was it someone said about 'if'......a little word with a BIG meaning :lol: ....Glenn could become a dangerous qb. again....IF he had a pair of new knees.....failing that , i think he should stick to mentoring.... :wink:

And that would make 2 ex-Winnipeg QBs in Hamilton in mentoring roles, Glenn and Khari Jones.

Wonder what Tee Martin, Mike Quinn, and Pat Barnes are up to these days................

Apparently Kelly's nickname with a recent past employer is "Loose Lips Kelly" no joke..

He certainly keeps things 'loose'.....Did he just fall off the turnip truck??????? We'll see...all i know is , don't under-estimate the guy.....it could be perilous... :wink: