Craig Dickenson's ineptitude

There’s quite a few people who would rather play elsewhere due to current management/coaching. Sankey was incredibly angry at ODay when he left, for example. We had a potential young quarterback, who was a homegrown hero, no less, decide not to play rather than play here. That’s without going into the debacle that was the search for an OC who would actually accept a job under the current regime.

So its not a stretch to think some linemen wanted to leave.

3 Likes

The lack of use of our Canadian running backs is a problem too. Would like to see 2 backs in the back field at all times, one of them a Canadian.

If you were a coach in this league and did that the fans would have chased you out of the country by game 3 of any season you attempted to go such a thing

2 Likes

Well you have to find the right one for starters

Wow, They gas Cody, they gas dicky, Cody proves. You only need 1 Season to rebuild. And the riders are stuck for 3 years with managerswho can’t build an oline. Cody wins the grey cup with another team. Sound familiar.

2 Likes

I have no problem with gassing Dicky. Wish ODay had gone with him.

But yes, Fajardo was scapegoated by the two I just mentioned in an attempt to keep their jobs.

2 Likes

Congrats Cody fajardo. Not everyone agrees with how you were treated in sask. Sask. Has some severe problems at the top.running the football operations. The new coach will have to know how to do everything to fix this. Hope he’s got gm smarts.

4 Likes

No wonder Oday signed before the end of the season…

4 Likes

Hahaha. Riders look like a bunch of. Fools

1 Like

Only the guy running the show. Scary days ahead

3 Likes

O’Day’s secretary…

“Hi Mr. O’Day you had two phone calls while you were out to lunch .One was from a Cody Fajardo and the other was from that fella that used to work here last year , Jason Maas .”

“Both messages were the same . All they said was …so how do you like me now ?”

7 Likes

Honestly, I think it was the moustache,.

1 Like

Yes, many fans and I mean many supported Cody. The real culprit is Dickenson, he is a deceptive person appearing nice and agreeable but underneath lies a sinister motive. It must have been something personal with Cody so Dickie got his revenge. Dickenson should be on a Black list of ineligible coaches in the CFL. Goodbye Craig.

If Trevor Harris wants a Cup the path couldn’t be any clearer… He needs to get himself run out of Regina! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes