could we change the fantasy league?

Ditto that - keep the format the same as it is now. I haven't a hope in hell of making it to playoffs, but that's not what I joined for anyway - I know I joined in too late. Besides, 32001 works his tail off getting those stats in, and I don't see any point in making him work any more than he has to, which is what would invariably happen should we alter the existing format. Leave well enough alone.

well, im going to start making mine now, people in eskimos32001's league can also be in mine!

good luck coming up with an awesome name like mine

The only change I would suggest(actually I did) would be to keep the same picks all season with maybe one or two trades after say week 10.

I would have taken Cahoon and Dickenson and would have been paying the price for it now.

Maybe next year.

well, i also think we should and still should have a draft of players!

Well it could be interesting but, 32001 has 23 players but there are only 9 starting QBs. Players 10-23 would not have a chance

its done! go check it out, im still in this league too, i hope alot of people can play in my league and this one, I worked hard making my league i just made!

i had other formats i was gonna try out such as:

8 person max. with draft.
16 person max. with head to head (or more than 16, but along the lines of 10-20)

but i decided to have it unrestricted...there are changes i may add for next year such as a trade, and keeping one team. i may decide to test some things with an NFL Fantasy Huddle...maybe

I like the way it is now. Eskimos32001 does a good job and it must take a loooong time for him to do the stats and points for each person each week.

EsksTMac, cant you join my league and eskimos32001, league? i have to add up all the stats too! please be in mine too!

Yeah. I like being called named and poked with a pencil… That’s why I make crappy picks from time to time (I once picked and injured back-up fullback as a running back… no kidding)

My goal in Eskimos32001 pool is to finish 1st at least once (in the weekly tally, not the overall). As well, any week I beat RedandWhite is a moral victory. Though I think R&W actually leads me 6 to 1 in that chapter.

CFL FAN...it doesnt make much sense for you to want to do this, believe me, its alot of work....and there is already a pool, i dont mind you stealing my idea, but not here..if you find another CFL fan site, by all means go ahead

well, i mena it dosent look like its going to work out, if it dosent, then i'll just forget it, but i'll keep trying for a few more days!