Could the Cats use a CoverItLive feed as Wpg F.P. did?

I am wondering if the Cats or The Spec might look into running a similar set-up as the Free Press did tonight to broadcast a feed live for next week's preseason game? I am of course referring to the press box vantage point as opposed to the ridiculous through-a-sideline-armpit view that we saw at first.

Oski Wee Wee,

The last time I checked, the team has an account set up on Ustream.tv for live video, which was used for live interviews after games held at IWS last season. I also recall video feeds from the TigerVision being streamed during a game that was not televised a few years ago. If it's possible that live video streaming of the game could be done, that would be great.

And it would also be great if it could be done correctly right from the start of the game. Having the camera in the press box would be much better than having it on the sidelines near the end zone, as we saw tonight.

Can anyone from the Cats, the ticats.ca membership, or Hamilton media update us on the possibility of live video being available for folks outside of the Hamilton area to view? Thanks in advance.

Oski Wee Wee,

Not sure if this helps u at all, but the game is on cable 14 in Hamilton, the community channel. Not sure if there’ll be any other video besides that. Good luck man, I hope you find something. :cowboy:

I have Bell ExpressVu here in Montreal, so I can get CH. I would need to have access to a web feed for this, I think.

Oski Wee Wee,