could qb from best to worst

i thouhgt id make this from best to worst for qbs in the league

Anthny Calvillo- Montreal Allouete( i think that Ricky is better but Anothony had a better season last year so you have to put him first)

Ricky RaY - (hes lead alot of passing stats ever since he got here. he also lead in interceptions last year so thats why hes 2nd)

Jason Maas - (other then Ricky hes the qb id want for my team)

Henry burris ( hes shown hes a auesome QB with a cannon arm and can hit his loudmouth recivers)

Kerry Joeph( star in the making)

Dave dickenson( what can you say 2 grey cups rings hes a competitor with the heart to big for his body)

Damon allen ( even in he senior hes better then kevin glenn)

Kevin Glenn (he shouldnt even be a starter in this league)

ok...i agree with your #1 and #2...but thats it.

damon allen has won 2 grey cups and is reigning MOP, yet u have him 7th...behind maas ( whos won nothing as a starter ), DD ( whos won nothing ), KJ ( won nothing ), and burris ( whos won nothing )

im not saying these guys wont be ranked higher eventually....but if your rating as of RIGHT NOW...your list is very flawed.

good points i might be wrong on a few…

Pretty good list but as drummer pointed out:

Anthny Calvillo- Montreal Allouete( i think that Ricky is better but Anothony had a better season last year so you have to put him first)

Ricky RaY - (hes lead alot of passing stats ever since he got here. he also lead in interceptions last year so thats why hes 2nd)

Damon allen ( even in he senior hes better then kevin glenn)

Dave dickenson( what can you say 2 grey cups rings hes a competitor with the heart to big for his body)

Jason Maas - (other then Ricky hes the qb id want for my team)

Henry burris ( hes shown hes a auesome QB with a cannon arm and can hit his loudmouth recivers)

Kerry Joeph( star in the making)

Kevin Glenn (he shouldnt even be a starter in this league)

see i wouldnt put Damon 3rd jsut because hes not as talented.. as jason....i see him better then Dave,Kevin, and probably Kerry...but Kerry is a star in the making

what has jason maas ever won as a starter?....nothing!

rank him 3rd after he wins something....same goes for DD.

If you are going by past accomplishments Allen and Ray should be at the top of the list. I would rank them this way

Ricky Ray- I do agree he is at the top, 2GC in 3yrs. He gets it done
Anthony Calvillo- He is 2nd because he takes the Als to the GC games, where they end up losing, but is the reason they get to the GC game.
Henry Burris- he hasnt won anything yet but that could change this year. Calgary is the Cup favorite, IMO.
Damon Allen- Still a great QB, but age is catching up with him, Argos need to groom a replacement for him
Jason Maas- He put Edmnton in the GC game last year, and he will lead Hamilton to a playoff spot this year
Dave Dickenson- He has been close to putting BC into the GC game,but he is injured a lot, and BC isnt going very far this year
Kerry Joseph- I put him 7th cause he isnt really a proven QB, but that could change this year. If he stays healthy
Kevin Glenn- He is basically a back-up in a starter role, much like Nealon Greene was, the Bombers need a proven QB for them to do anything this year

If Glenn is so bad how come he had 27 TD’s last season which was 3rd in the league?

cause the bombers were 5-13 not 13-5.

that couldnt possible be because of their defence now could it?

I think Martymix has the right order.

just so people dont get pissed at me, this isnt saying the guy at #7 cant go to #4 by the end of this year...im just saying this is how they stand as of RIGHT NOW. ( and b4 u blow a gasket, sambo...this is IMO.)

#1-[96] Ricky Ray = 3 Grey Cup apperances with 2 rings
#1-[96] Anthony Calvillo = 3 Grey Cup apperances with 1 ring
#3-[93] Damon Allen = 2 Grey Cup rings and current MOP
#4-[91] Dave Dickenson = Grey Cup loss and no playoff wins
#5-[89] Henry Burris = Lead the green riders past maas's Eskies in '04
#6-[87] Jason Maas = Hasnt won Grey Cup or playoff game as starter
#7-[84] Kerry Joseph = Hasn't been in playoffs
#8-[83] Kevin Glenn = Hasnt been in playoffs and was on 2nd worst team last year

i listed #1-4 as the QBs in the last 4 grey cups....then the most recent playoff success...then the most reg.season success.

Very interesting DG, hard to argue any of your picks. I would say Glenn will be on the worst team this year.

Which two of his Grey Cup rings are you counting, from among 1987, 1993, 2000 and 2004?

oh, sorry..i was only thinkin 2000, and 2004

he was dunigans back-up in the 1987 season, tho.

Did I miss those 2 Grey Cups?

The widely accepted quarterback efficiency rating is the best method to measure quarterbacks in pro and college football. Winning grey cups shouldn't count because defense, offense and special teams win championships. Individual performance should be measured separate from team performance.

It appears I did as well… :roll:

Typical stupid thread on this forum. Real geniuses we got here. Who's the best QB based soley on how many Grey Cup rings is about as stupid as rating linebackers on # of grey cup rings. It's A TEAM EFFORT to win a championship.
No wonder I don't have time for this stupid forum anymore.

My qb rankings(I have decided to group them b/c it's very hard to call some qbs out)
And no, I will not base my rankings upon GC rings!

and now... the 2006 edition of

Esks123's "7-tier" qb Ranking System

1st tier "elite"
Anthony Calvillo
Ricky Ray

2nd tier "solid starters"
Damon Allen
Dave Dickenson
Jason Maas
Henry Burris

3rd tier "decent starter"
Kerry Joseph