Could handing off to Lumsdem on his own 40...

...be considered "running up the score"?

lol

Only because it is Jesse.

i dont think we will be allowed to give jesse the ball in the fourth if we have the lead, other teams might consider it that :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we should sit him out for the Labour Day game. We don't really want to bury the Argos do we.

Easy boys, easy. I would not be ordering the ticker tape just yet.

Let’s not all get over our heads. It is just 1 game that they won,; not the Grey Cup.
Though I admit the Cats have been better of late,
and just as well could be 3-3, they are still now only 1-5.
Think what it means to be 1-5. It means that should the Cats win the next 4 games in a row, they will still only be a .500 Team!! OUCH!!!
So, it is for sure an uphill battle. Let’s take it 1 game at a time, & then we can argue with more authority.
Behind the Cats no matter what…

The Eagle - :thup: :thup: :thup:

Eagle -

You actually thought I was serious????

Seriously?

Yes we do actually. Toronto should always be mercilously pounded into submission, and then some. Scoring less than 50 points against them will be totally unacceptable.

Uh-oh, somebody else is talking negative here... This oughta be interesting.

:)

If we don't sit him against the ARgos he could do some serious damage to Mike O'shea, he'll run right through him. With the Argos vulnerable against the run Lumsden could break the single game rushing record.

Of course there are five other teams in this eight team league that have .500 or worse records, and...

if we win four straight we'll have beaten Montreal and Toronto (twice), the two teams directly ahead of us in the standings, and...

we'll also have beaten the potential crossover team from the West.

I'll take that .500 record, with bells on. :smiley:

IrrationallyExuberantSince72

yup

Eagle wrote: mikem wrote: I think we should sit him out for the Labour Day game. We don't really want to bury the Argos do we.

Let's not all get over our heads. It is just 1 game that they won,; not the Grey Cup.
Though I admit the Cats have been better of late,
and just as well could be 3-3, they are still now only 1-5.
Think what it means to be 1-5. It means that should the Cats win the next 4 games in a row, they will still only be a .500 Team!! OUCH!!!
So, it is for sure an uphill battle. Let's take it 1 game at a time, & then we can argue with more authority.
Behind the Cats no matter what....

The Eagle - Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Quote (Gardisten)
Uh-oh, somebody else is talking negative here... This oughta be interesting.

(Gardisten)

True, but one post is being done in a humourous way, without the name calling and derogatory remarks that you are infamous for.

The second post is offered as constructive criticizm and doesn't slam anyone.

Take a lesson, Gardisten.