Contacting the league.

Anyone disgusted with the non call pass interference on the last play of the game against Simon
PLEASE contact the league!!!!!

How could he come back for the ball when he's being mugged???

Personally I'll be asking how Chick got away with that dangerous late hit against Printers.

We cant let rider nation influence the league officials, like they have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

They both gave it as good as they got - BC didn’t even protest as they knew it. You could review that game film and make the same statement about any team - any game - any year. There was nothing so blatant that you had coaches running on the field becoming unglued over a call this game.

One could also argue that if Simon would not have held the rider defender he would have intercepted it as well… Good non call - and one has to wonder if BC isn’t flipping out why you would?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are you for real dude??? "Dangerous late hit on Printers???" "Mugging in the endzone???"

He hates the Riders...let him have his fifteen minutes...

He balances out cflisthebest...

I suppose you saw nothing wrong with the hit on Printers by Chick. When Printers was already
down??

The league better give out a memo to all teams that body blows on downed qbs is NOW legal.

Have fun watching 3rd string quarterbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

I see, well I absolutely hate the Riders too but I think that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. I try and not let my blue and gold glasses blind me from reality. I didn't see anything resembling a vicious hit on Printers or a mugging on Simon.

Anyway I doubt it'll happen but I'd love to have another crack at the Riders in the Grey Cup. You never know, crazier things have happened.

I dont hate the riders, but i am beginning to hate Chick.

Karma is a b!tch...

First thing I thought when I read the OP. Then I read your post … great minds think alike (fools seldom differ??)

Just another anti-cfl/turkey post, I'm pretty certain I've seen intelligent posts for Eskylo before, chalk it up as trying to rile Rider fans up on here (it usually works too)

I guess Chick must have thought he was going steady with the BC Oline the way he was being held all game.. :wink:

I wouldn't call the hit on Printers by Chick "vicious" but even Glen Suiter was saying he thought Chick got away with one and if Suiter says that about a Rider player you know the Rider player was guilty.

I'm sure he's heartbroken. Anyway, you speak well with a mouth full of sour grapes.

Cheers!

HAHAHAHA greatest thing ive heard all night :thup: :wink:

Crawl back under your rock, troll!!!

well I know I for one will be sending my next few paychecks to the ref's that outta get us a few good calls when it comes time to playoffs!!!