Conspiracy against the Riders continues

:thdn:

Forget 9-11, JFK’s assasination, or the fake landing on the moon in 1969, the truest conspiracy is the shafting of the league officials on the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Not since prehistoric times has such blatant biased officiating been observed!! :thdn:
Were the profits made by the Riders the last few years too much for league officials to take? :oops: :twisted:
What defence do Rider fans have against this outrage. A Federal inquiry by Stephen HARPER seems to be the only logical and fair way to solve this blatant disregard for league sportsmanship and fairness.
Even Kent Austin commented that they seemed to get every call.
Perhaps the time is ripe for Saskatchewan to consider independence from Canada?? 8) 8) 8) 8)
Maybe then we will get some respect from CFL officials.
Rider Pride is alive despite the entire country being against us it seems.
Circle the wagons Riders and we will persevere. :rockin: :cowboy: :wink:
RIDER PRIDE
PROVINCE WIDE!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :thup: :thup: :thup: :rockin:

Unfortunately I believe all CFL gear sold is distributed league wide - other than home city stadium stores. With the Riders selling the most CFL gear it mean every team does better when the Riders do better. That of course wouldn't fit a conspiracy theory. But I like the whole blame Harper thing and wouldn't mind exploring that one further lol

You may be on to something Turkey I felt it too . Yup your right theirs a conspiracy against the Riders. Is your phone ringing Turkey? It might be Alex Jones!!!

He ever said to blame Harper.
Try reading it again.

Oh Turkey, you are always there for a good laugh!!! By the way, the "moon landing" was faked. :wink:

The league wants Saskeeweewah to change their name to BLACK REDS.
This their way of telling you.