Congratulations hankthetank

hankthetank wrote

Did this topic get out of hand.?...no...
As the new Bomber mod, would I put the lock on this Topic.?...no..

I must have missed the announcement.............congratulations hankthetank on becoming the new bomber mod..........I know you will do us proud

....cograts. hank....that was a sly way of announcing you became a mod. Completely went over my head....you'll be a good one....now about rawnotsodonelike dinner...... :o...what ever became of that informative fella anyway :?:

Congradulations Hankthetank! Moe,, Larry and Curly turned the job down but I think you will do great! :lol:

congrats mate

who are Moe Larry and Curly

I think I must be Larry.

…they’re stooges Kanga…red provided a picture of them not long ago…in their stamps unis…teeing the ball off of one of their heads in kick-off formation…he tried to say they were Bombers …BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH…LOL LOL… :lol:

I know their the stiiges, but who would they be on the Bomber forum?

I'd think you would be Curly.

........with friends like KK, who needs enemies.........

people with lots of guns and no one to shoot at, duh

guns with no bullets, so they can beat us to death.

ok, that was just plain weild.

but the three stooges

Moe: Hankthe tank
Larry: me or Pigeye
Curly: Papazoola (cuz he is way to nice to be Moe)

repeat with other bomber fans.

I think you got that pretty correct! Oh the three in the picture was the new players Taman recruited remember Pappa wow got to keep reminding you in your advanced biological state.

....okay ....I have a lot of experience....and just cuz I used to actually pay to see those guys(stooges) in the theater when I WAS A KID...dosen't necessarily mean I'm old...just older......I still remembered the picture being posted ...red...so at least the memory is still there...I think....I hope.... :roll:

Kanga... if you want me to be curly....okay....but I'm not getting a crew-cut... :shock:

Pappa you that old you seen them at the theatres kidding! Yes those were our fearless leaders! Good memory!

KK it is never a good thing to be referred to as a stooge or to refer to other people as one.........ESPECIALLY YOUR FELLOW BOMBER FANS.......cmon mate give your head a shake......

Ya Kanga leave that for Eskie fans okay!

I love the stooges (they are so funny!)! I think that if somebody refers to you as a stooge is a great compoment!