Congratulations Adriano!

Great to see Adriano getting a shot at the Cup. He is a warrior. Did you see the effort he was giving, consistently blowing up double teams by the argos? Maybe being on a good team helps. Can we pl :rockin: ease resign this guy?

He is a Cry Baby ..
We traded him away Cause he was a Cry Baby..

We should Trade him to Edmonton and not momtreal

Cry baby, whatever. he was one of the few real heart players o n the team and unlike some of our otherCanadian players he was a threat to make a play!

Everybody was getting through Tor.'s line yesterday.

Didnt he look fatter than when he was here?

I enjoyed Belli's play when we got him, however, his knack for consistently taking selfish penalties that hurt the team drove me crazy by the time we got rid of him.

I'm really likng what Clinton Wayne has showed us so far.

Wearing black makes you look thinner :lol:

I enjoyed Belli's play when we got him, however, his knack for consistently taking selfish penalties that hurt the team drove me crazy by the team we got rid of him.
You're right CK and indeed, he almost took another yesterday when he was irritated after a play that slightly injured him and on the way back to the bench, he turned back and gave his persuer the one fingered salute.

He's always been about sour grapes, but he did play well yesterday.

I am FORCED to WONDER aloud - "What is it, EXACTLY, that fans of Adriano Belli see in this guy ?"

Everyone saw, for themselves, how LITTLE he was MISSED by the Tiger Cat defense ... and if he was not Canadian he would probably NEVER see the playing field.

Seriously, the guy is NOTHING more than a BIG, Canadian boy, who takes up space. He does NOTHING special, unless you count being ANNOYING and PETULANT as positive attributes.

He is AVERAGE, at best, and hardly anything more than a footnote on any defense he plays.

Peace.

At least the fans in Montreal give Belli the respect he deserves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2J5g2lkXnA

just a warning there is a lot of cursing.

I liked when Belli sacked Allen and then sat there on the turf for an extended period of time with one arm around Allen's neck and one fist pumping in the air.

History proves the ticats like trading their players to teams that win the Greycup!Davis, comisky to edmonton last year to remind you!

(Box J 4 ever) History proves the ticats like trading their players to teams that win the Greycup!Davis, comisky to edmonton last year to remind you!
That's a pretty safe statement to make. The Ticats haven't won anything in several years with or without these players.

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING -

The proverb is attributed to Joseph P. Kennedy
(1888-1969), the father of (U.S.) President John F. Kennedy.

"When the situation gets critical,
those who aren't weak-willed
work harder and never give up."

In other words, those who are tough get going:
they spring into action to meet head on
whatever challenge is making things tough -

If Adriano was as tough as he tells everyone he is
he would have lived up to the words of this famous saying.

Instead, Belli chose to deliberately take penalties
to make himself a liability to his own team

so that management would grant his wish
when he asked them to trade him.

Words like 'selfish' 'quitter' "turncoat" come to mind.

In three seasons with the Ticats, Belli probably made five good plays. He was an overpaid bust.