Congrats to the Ti-cats!

Great games ticats!!

Always love to see a team get it fed back to
them one week later.

Lumsden is a stud.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Okay, they played decent tonight and deserved to win. But they are still a 1-5 team. Maybe they aren’t the absolute worst, but they are definitly not far from it.

i dont even understand why lumsden didnt get on a NFL roster.. well at least seattle and washington can witness the great talent they passed up on.

:thup: Did anyone else notice, Lumsden aside, that the Ti-Cat receivers were sensational. I don't recall them dropping many if any passes all night. Kudos to them as a major factor in the win.

poh no that was opur back up linebacker niel mckinlay that the coaches put in for ratio reasons

for some reason they refuse to let all of our play makers on the field at once on defence

they really should put niel in unless hes prepared, he was running around with his head cut off… both lumsdens big run TD’s were because niel didnt know where he needed to be

for some reason berry refuses to sit brazzell and have doug be the only NI on the defence… not sure why as this would strengthen the team immmensly. cant wait till malbrough bush and bean all get back from injury.

I saw Bauman catch a couple of good throws. :smiley:

On Lumsden’s first TD run , he out ran the entire Bomber defence, even outran the angle Kyries Hebert had on him, unless Im mistaken, Hebert is a starter. On the second run, he blew by Barrin Simpson on his way to paydirt. Sorry but the excuse that the defence was delpleted doesnt hold any water. Even with the injuries, you need guys who can play, and its apparent the Bombers dont have guys that step in and play well.

I’m surprised the telecast didn’t pick up the “JES-SE! JES-SE!” chant after Lumsden’s second touchdown; I could have sworn the whole stadium was doing it.

It was a fun game to watch, from a fan’s perspective. The Cats haven’t scored 40 points in a game since October 21, 2005, and (if I’m not mistaken) haven’t scored 43 since September 23, 2000 (coincidentally against Winnipeg).

The Cats may be 1-5, but they could just as easily be 3-3, or maybe even 4-2. They can only win one game at a time, so after going 0-5 they can’t possibly be better than 1-5 now.

Lumsden is unbelievable. It doesn’t really surprise me that some Bomber fans would try to diminish his achievement by claiming their defence had a lot of injuries. Never mind the fact that he had the best average/carry of all running backs in the league going into Friday’s game, and his 17.5-yard average in that game has brought it way up.

Here he is a Canadian kid who went to a Canadian university, and he’s outshining everyone. Last night I felt like I was watching him play for McMaster again, when he set all kinds of CIS records. What a lot of people who didn’t follow his collegiate career may not know is that he broke those records in spite of the fact the Marauders usually pulled him in the third quarter.

The Cats finally have a receiving corps that needs to be respected. I don’t think we’ve had an entire group this good at the same time since the days of Winfield, Champion, and DiPietro. These guys are young, and can’t really be compared to that group yet, but I think they’ve shown they have what it takes. If I were a fan of another team, I’d be looking at the Ticat offence and trembling.