CONGRATS TO THE PROVINCE OF SASK,FANS AND TEAM -GREAT WIN

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE rIDER'S ON THE GREY CUP WIN, GREAT GAME PLAYED BY BOTH TEAMS, GREAT GAME, CLOSER THAN EXPECTED, CONGRATS TO RIDERS AND PROPS TO MY BOMBER'S

Thanks Blue ...very classy Pegger fans... Either team winning was a victory for the CFL's down trodden teams...REMATCH in 08!!!!

Not a stellar game by anyone ('cept thanks to Johnson!)...

But I agree, rematch in 2008 - Bomber fans bring the banjos - Rider fans bring the beer!

I was about to browse around the respective forums and offer responses in various threads, but thought that it may be more encompassing to just write one long post of good-bye to the '07 season.

First, my hearty congratulations to '07 Riders. Given the adversities that the club has faced in particular with the barrage of injuries, the shifting of personnel assignments, the juggling of the import ratios, etc. it is a tribute to the entire organization to have showcased a product such as your's week after week and have taken it over the top. Like any good defense in any one game that bends but does not break, the same could have been said for your team and for the whole season when it looked like it would really sink around mid-September. Your fans should not only be proud of you, but thankful as well. From me, you ARE the champions and I have no problem whatsoever in it's admission.

This is my last post until next season, but from time to time I'll browse around and see how everyone is doing. I just want to say that this site, and in particular this forum has been a real blast. I arrived on the scene really late this year, and I think I posted a bit last year. I cannot believe what I have missed all along. indianjack, papazoola, I look up to yous as mentors! Each and everyone else that I have written with, and against in some cases like you Riderfan23, are still considered a friend by me, more on this a bit later. And then there are those posts that I simply loved reading for the sake of not just what they spoke, but for what they felt. One poster in particular comes to mind in that regard, sambo42.

Remember irrespective whom we agreed with or with whom we fought tooth and nail, there is something of greater importance, and that is WE ALL CARED about the CFL enough that it warranted a response. That is something we should never forget, and that is why I value ALL of your friendships.

Thank-you, good-bye, and all the best in the off-season.

what can you say. Congradulations to Saskatchewan on a well played game.

I must say all of your Riders played well with honor and Pride with the passion of you guys you have earn my respect.

Pure class guys, your team played their hearts out and should not hang their heads as im sure they'll be the class of the east again next year.

Congrats Riders and Rider fans.Your long drought is ended and the Riders played tough honest football all year.The Grey Cup was a well deserved reward. I will never be Rider fan, but they are worthy and deserving Champs this year. Great fans and a great organisation. Enjoy your victory.

Lotta Thanks to my BC friends although this was a game of missed chances. Not exactly the classic we all went through in 1989

Defence wins. Dimwiddie did well considering this was his first game. I am glad the Rider's won although it would have been nice to see Kevin G in the game tonight.

Can't wait to spend Christmas back in Sask this year and celebrate a little bit with the Rider faithful

Dan Clermont

Congratz Rider fans. Your team was the better team out there today. plain and simple.

It hurt to lose this one, being a hardcore bomber fan...I sure hope Stegall sticks around. Things look good for next year.

Great game, as always between these two awesome teams.

Congrats guys, you deserve it.

Recall the election!! Johnson wants a shot at the Premier's seat. Fine job, Green Machine! If it couldn;t be us, we wanted our banjo-pickin' cousins to hoist it.