CONGRATS to MONTREAL

Yep The Almighty Als are in first place!

and the poor Cats are dead last.....didnt you have them pegged for first...

The Almighty Als are in first place!

I think I left the water running in the kitchen…

The Great ALmighty Al team is in first place!

Jesus, rw2k5. You're really milking that for all tis worth, aint ya? :lol:

Okay now for the quiz! If I was an eskimo fan who would I be? :lol:

I believe I've narrowed it down to three certain Esks fans I refer to as the "Unholy Trinity". Their names have been withheld to protect their lameness. :lol:

I wanna answer that quiz!! Ok ok.. Id be last in the west, 7th overall! Hey that really DOES suck!

What a HORRIBLE GAME!!
Everyone leaving the game was pissed it sucked so bad... and we WON!!!
At least the last play was cool too see. That's what CFL football is all about. I'm sure most of the American players had NO idea what was going on! CFL RULES BABY!!!!

I believe that looks like the work of EErawrickywarner. Do correct me if I’m wrong.

That was a horrible game. I didn’t even have the patience to watch the whole thing, I kept flipping to a rerun of Futurama that I found more exciting despite knowing the outcome. How many times can you be saved from a two and out by an idiotic penalty like too many men? Or unneccessary roughness two minutes after the play is over? What a joke. I’m still glad Montreal won though, even if AC was looking a little Kevin Feterikesque.

Esks123 certainly had one thing right, Stampesks is a debilitating disease, symptoms of which are not being able to score touchdowns on offence, and not being able to score at all in the redzone… funny thing this year, is it seems like there’s more teams with it than without… maybe it’s contagious.

Kinda like the Bomber game. The Bombers didn’t win it, the Esks lost it.

Nothing Hamilton has done so far is surprising IMO. I felt at the start of the season their WR's were over rated with no real deep threat like a Simon or a Bruce to take the heat off the others and IMO this had panned out. (Where's Talman Gardiner). Holmes was a good addition but unfortunately isn't big enough to be a full time RB.
On defense two guys I wouldn't want on my team are Cheatwood and Belli, they have some talent but lack discipline and end up costing the team game after game.
Barrenechea isn't up to playing yet in a 4-3 defense IMO and the secondary is still weak except for Cody, Goss is ok with the proper support around him. The kicking game is still suspect.
Just my opinion and nothing I have seen in the first four games has changed my mind on what I thought at the beginning of the season...but Hamilton has some good football minds and I'm sure they're very aware of their short comings and will be watching the NFL cuts closely in the weeks to come to fill the weak spots.
But I know if a Don Mathews or a Wally Bouno were in charge the problems would get taken care of quickly.

Hamilton receivers should hire Cahoon to put on a clinic on how to catch the ball.

I will go by their record.

3 and 0 and the only undeated team in the CFL.

However , we have seen this movie before for both B.C. and MONTREAL.

It is a long season. :thup: :wink:

It was a painful game to listen to on radio and I am Als' fan.

Turnovers, missed opportunities, Hamilton with a crapload of their usual undsiciplined penalties.

Bob Young made the trip there with GM Katz. Neither can be too happy with performance of Cats.

As for Als, last year it was their defence that was giving them problems. This year, it's offence and lack of spark.

I'll blame last night's game on the bye week. But they better get it into gear. Wpg is showing they are lot stronger and once Gumby comes back, Argos w/b much better.

If the defence keeps it up and Calvillo starts playing like he can, aye carumba!!!

Brilliant EE just brilliant!