CONGRATS to MONTREAL

Well RICKY , is done and so is , ALLEN. :frowning:

MONTREAL , had their defensive line and 0 line in tip top shape. :thup:

At least THE ARGOS made it a great game in the second half. :thup:

CONTRATS to MONTREAL , ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :lol: The 4th time in 5 years!

You are in the CUP again.

Please , win it this time? :lol: :wink: :rockin:

GO LUCK!

GO SASK. GO! :thup:

Correction!

Bishop made a game of it in the secondh half.

I shutter to think what would have happened if he had started.

Yes congrats to the Als.
BUT, thanks to Pinball and Damon. The latter for sure is done and I am afraid Pinball should also go.
Bishop is first string for next year for sure.

Congratulations, Montreal. you guys played a great game, and the Argos almost pulled off an amazing comeback.
Good luck next week!!

BISHOP , is already signed to some one else for next year.

1. The ARGOS biggest problem this year was not PINBALL or ALLEN , who was playing at 80% all year. But he is old.

The ARGOS biggest problem was our LOUSY 3 man D line and rotten our O-LINE.

Just look at the game today.

We sacked A.C. , what once?

As usually MONTREAL like most other CFL teams run the ball , all over the place.

While A.C. had all day to throw , both ALLEN and BISHOP were running for their lives , most of the game!

1. MONTREAL , are a team and the ARGOS recievers were individuals.

Don't be crazy. Pinball has turned out to be a great coach. He has been through many ups and downs and has managed to turn around a terrible season into a winning one this year. If it wasn't for Pinball, Bishop would not be on this team. He has always talked highly of him when everyone else gave him no credit.

Replace him with who? This league has had a habit of recycling old terrible coach's and there just isnt any good new ones out there. Kinda like QB's. The backlash of fireing pinball would be severe. He is the most reconizable face of this orginization.

Starting Damon Allen and giving pro football leaders chance to win the game is something every coach would do. It's Allen's fault not Pinball's. As for Bishop, he has done well in a few games but he would have to win a starting position next year. No one would hand him the job over his past resume. We've tried Bishop before. Dickenson, Printers, etc must be brought in for 07.

Don't be crazy. Pinball has turned out to be a great coach. He has been through many ups and downs and has managed to turn around a terrible season into a winning one this year. If it wasn't for Pinball, Bishop would not be on this team. He has always talked highly of him when everyone else gave him no credit.

Replace him with who? This league has had a habit of recycling old terrible coach's and there just isnt any good new ones out there. Kinda like QB's. The backlash of fireing pinball would be severe. He is the most reconizable face of this orginization.

Starting Damon Allen and giving pro football leaders chance to win the game is something every coach would do. It's Allen's fault not Pinball's. As for Bishop, he has done well in a few games but he would have to win a starting position next year. No one would hand him the job over his past resume. We've tried Bishop before. Dickenson, Printers, etc must be brought in for 07.

Thanks for the classy replies by the Argo fans.
What killed you today was the interception at the start of the 3rd quarter, and then the Ricky Williams fumble was a real killer.
You played a good game though and definately made me sweat through the 4th quarter.

DO I WRITE ANYTHING RIGHT IN YOUR EYES? :wink: :lol: [joking]

ALLEN's interception for a T.D. at the beginning the second half was tipped at the line by MONTREAL.

MONTREAL's D and O line to me , were the real difference in this game. :thup:

I think the REAL turning point of this game was the RICKY fumble and then the MONTREAL T.D. pass.

Both BISHOP and ALLEN were running for their lives all day and as usual the ARGOS couldn't stop the run.

It looks like you will be playing B.C. as they are bombing SASK. but in the CFL one never knows. :thup:

Thanks for the congrats Hellothere. We'll sure try to bring that Cup back East. Won't be an easy task.

I also believe Damon Allen has to go for the Argos to move forward. When you think of it, it is somehow sad to see this veteran end a brilliant career by being pulled out of his last two games. But I guess that's what happens when you stretch the rubber to the max.

Pinball has to stay. You'll need a motivator capable of bringing the team together when you start the 2007 season with a new starting QB and without the rushing power of Ricky Williams.

I dont think Bishop is the long-term answer, but I have been wrong before.

I know you are kidding but I was giving Bishop a well deserved pat on the back.... He nearly came though......again

What about a guys with class.

Tks argofan...

Classy response from classy Argo fans. Apologies for ITOLDYOUSO and his antics. I think you've got to keep Pinball but overhaul the team on offense. Find a dedicated OC, release Allen, and develop a season-long commitment to the run.

Thank YOU, Alouette fans. Two teams play, one team wins, the other doesn't...it doesn't always have to be about trash, and we know you all aren't like ITOLDYOUSO. I would thank the Als fans by name, but you are too many, and you know who you are.
I gotta admit...I've developed a pretty good rapport with an Als fan who comes to all the Argo home games and sits in my section..133. (If you recognize yourself, please identify...I'd like to know who you are).