Congrats to B.C.

I was at the game and that sound clip was when most of the people had already left. It was so much louder than that during the game! Wow, I got home and my ears really hurt.

Great crowd in BC...don't know what happened in Montreal. Something must have turned off some of their fans.
BC should win the Cup easily IMO. They did a great job adding some key players to an already strong team this year, and Dickinson is the best passing QB in the league right now. I don't think Montreal's defense is as strong as it was a few years a go.
38 - 20 BC

50,084 woop woop, that number includes me.

it was the Oct. 21st ‘fan appreciation day’ where they lost in the BIG O, infront of some 45,000 fans, to a eskimo team playing mostly bench warmers.

Lions crowd was so loud on defence. Not sure how it came across on TV but wow, being in BC Place was quite the experience.

It came across loud on tv and was pretty obvious that it affected the Riders. The Lions should be proud of the 13th man as it definitely helped the Lions on Sunday.

it came across just from lookin at kerry joseph's face while trying to get the ball snapped...

he was waving his arms and could be seen shouting for the snap, but the snap never came...instead, just another penalty.