Congrats to Als from Turkeybend!!!!!!!!

:D :D :(

Sad as I am I must congratulate the Alouettes players and coaches for a marvellous comeback. My Riders played awesome and suffered the worst fate but hats off to Anthony C. and his classy coach. A thousand second guessing questions will occur but in the end Montreal had more points than my Riders. Should we have gone for the touchdown on the last play of the half???? Should we have kept attacking on our last series rather than handing off on first down... and on and on it will go. I'd rather applaud Cavilho for orchestrating the final two drives and congratulate the winners in as exciting a Grey Cup game as had been played in a long , long time. My Riders proved they can play and compete with the best unlike many other teams and they should be applauded as well. Well done Als, a great season Riders!! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:
Back to the streets!! AND , MAN , DID WE EVER TAKE OVER THIS CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thup: :thup: :thup:
Rider PRIDE NATION WIDE!!

Good to see you’re OK. I was a little worried. You seemed to be drinking pretty hard all weekend. :lol:

Fantastic game all around hard to imagine any kind of finish more dramatic than that. That is CFL football at its finest.

Also dont you have some singing to be doing? Theres no way you could finish up all that singing that fast

The Al's had their butts handed to them for over 3 quarters. If ever a team DIDN'T deserve a championship win, they were that team. Unbelievable comeback...the Gods sure were smiling on them when that 13th guy lined up on the first FG attempt.

Congrats to Calvillo. He gutted it out bigtime.

The clock struck midnight on our cinderella seasons but man what a season of highlights and spectacular games.
Rider Pride Nation Wide
Saskatchewan Roughriders Western Conference Champions!!!! :cowboy: :thup: :rockin: