Congrats Ti-cats fans!!!!!

It's been a long time since your cats have been in the playoffs... CONGRATS!! Kudos to your Cats for kicking Bomber butt, brings tears to my eyes being a Rider fan!

Damn right!! Home playoffs baby!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SELL the HOUSE OUT PEOPLE

SUPPORT OUR CATS!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PUT THE MOST ANNOYING TEAM ON THE PLANET OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS AND WE GET ANOTHER GAME AT IWS AGAINST A BRITTLE BC TEAM. DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER :rockin:

Wow, this is a great feeling, excellent job team, you bet i'lll be there for the BC game, ITS GONNA BE LOUD! :rockin:

Afet all the losing this team and fanbase has endured...

YYYYYEEEAAAAHHH BABY!!!! :thup: :rockin:

But let's remember...We have only made the playoffs,now we have to WIN in the playoffs!!!

The fur will fly next week lads. :thup: :lol:

Sweet redemption for the past few years. However, no one should be satisfied with just making the playoffs. This team can win it all!

As demeaning as it might be, even if we dont win the grey cup this year has been a great success!

Agreed Ockham. We'll beat BC and then, if anyone can beat Montreal it's Kevin Glenn and our Ticats. Woohoo....

I love watching Jamal Johnson play vs Winnipeg lol theres definitely some hate there.

Your darn right, We can win it all this year :thup: . We have gelled at the right time. Proud to be a Ticat fan

Congratulations Hamilton Ti-Cats. After having so many dismal seasons during the past few years it is great to see your team back in the play-offs. This is good for all of CFL football! Good luck to the team.