Congrats Riders!!!

Well this will be a long week for me.
The best team won last night.
No excuses.
I have more respect for them riders now.
If I was Edmonton or B.C. I would be a little scared.
Could you imagine a Toronto/riders Grey cup.
Once again congrats to all those rider fans that stuck upi for their team.
GO RIDERS GO.

i dont think the riders will win another all year...except against calgary.

thanks a bunch, Watching that game last night I thought it was a playoff game, it was a very good game.

Allen , had a lousy game...and...SASK...defence was great.The better team that night was clear.

Same old thing........the ARGOS play lousy after they have rest......... The ARGOS , play OTTAWA..........this WEDNESDAY.......They have played best on 4 days rest........

Saskargo- it was a good game. Be assured your old argos are not done!
Damon has a way of coming back most times. Football is a game where mistakes, breaks and big plays usually decide games. Go explain how Hamilton can beat Toronto then lose 38-0 the next week. That is football. Toronto could have won last night if a couple of mistakes had not happened.
In the end , the CFL is great entertainment and the passion of its fans makes it even greater. Good luck to your "old" ARGOS the rest of the way. And, as we all know deep down- it is only a game. However, whew!! I am glad I am still single and don't have to mess with your Albertan husband!!!!!

Rider Pride Nation Wide
Argos are old but cool
Riders Rule (at least this week!!!)

THE RIDERS ROCK, THEY SUCCED IN GOING FOR THE AP IN THE FRIST HALF, A FUCKING MAZING!!!

I LOST THIS BET, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO SEE THAT!!!

GO RIDERS GO!!!

Hey I want to see some I bleed green action out of you two :lol:

Great game. luckily the blackout was lifted so I got to watch the game.
Go Riders Go
I bleed green

And just a question saskargo, do you still think our secondary is average at best??

Billy they are all right!!!
Hey I give you guys credit.The better team won last night!!!
GO RIDERS GO!!!!!

Billy wants to see green!

ALRIGHT!

I BLEED GREEN AND BLACK BABY!!!

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/drunkkangaroo.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... ngaroo.jpg[/url]

(I know that y'all have seen this before, but I thought it was appopiate for this topic since my eyeblows are green)

No Billy we only have 2 Good players on our team...remember where you heard that from.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All right...time for me to check in with my first payment on the bet debt.
The Riders played great, the Argos did not after the first quarter.
Sakatchewan definitely deserved to win, so along with Saskargo and Kanga, I'm here to say:
GO RIDERS GO!!!!!

Heck, I even **** and shit GREEN!!! :lol:

GO RIDERS!!!

Kanga, if you’re doing THAT, you might want to see a doctor!

OOPS, I forgot.....
GO RIDERS GO!!!!