Congradulations to Sandro!

Well german house the fact the stamps won 5 GC and your green ciders have one what 1. Why bring up Hank you must miss him badly you are still talking about him. May I suggest you use the hand book #3 and #5
All I can say Haus your area will not need rain this year because of all that crying you rider fans will be doing sitting in the cellar! The riders will be playing for the 2008 first round amateur draft. ha ha ha

The Rider Hand book according to Charlie!

The Rider Fans Insult Book

If a stamps fan ever says anything you don’t agree with, or you find just plain mean do one of the following:

1. Bring up the 2006 WSF we did win that (yeah awesome we won one game)

2. Call some of the stampeders players gay (they may all be married with kids of have girlfriends but they dance how gay is that)

3) Say Hank throws a lot of INTs (KJ had one less and more fumbles but SHHH! on that)

1. Call them a stumps fan (close to “stamps” but has that “U” in it that makes it so very funny)

5)Chorus of Heeeeeeenry, Heeeeeeenry, Heeeeeenry while doing the chicken dance by (Trylynn SE secion Taylor field)

Hi R&W and RandW 2005. I'm sorry I was in a grouchy mood this week. My curling team has had a bad week and oh well sh-- happens. My wife (faithful Rider season ticket holder) is the voice of reason. She indicated that we have not been that great and that I was being an arse and that KJ has not won many big games also. I agree. That's why I love her. Any ways sorry boys. I have always said Stamp fans are class and I stand by that. By the way RW I am not German but Newfy----Pole.......Yikes!!!!!

...hey, that is one helluva comeback haus....rarely do we see a guy on this site that has the guts to say 'yeah, I crossed the line, how about the next round on me?'...but you did and that is honourable in my book...those sensible wives eh?...always there to point us in the right direction....I know where you're coming from....

....yes hank has his problems, never denied that, and IMO this season will be a make or break one in his career for the very reasons you have stated....we shall see....

...here's to making sure the Eskimos finish fourth again....proust....

Wow it sounds like you married my wifes sister! But very smart woman indeed. It is obvious she is the better half.

can I just say that the moderator of this forum deletes the dumbest shit....

If you don't want your posts deleted, then quit trolling in other teams' forums....it's pretty simple, really....

Thanks Jm02 appreciate your concern on those trolls. Put a leash on him will you. :lol: